Author Topic: Amber Alert  (Read 3520 times)

jesus forget
why is the highlight of this topic "amber alerts are local" instead of "a loving girl is being raped right now"
what are we meant to do about it? yeah man, im gonna go save the girl armed with the knowledge that a NISSAN CAR is involved. do you realize how loving useless that information is for finding anyone?

jesus forget
why is the highlight of this topic "amber alerts are local" instead of "a loving girl is being raped right now"
a few reasons:

1. amber alerts are kind of a thing everyone is used to. personally, i get at least 1 a month, and the only thing it does is make my phone buzz for a while.
2. amber alerts are local. we don't know where this nissan is, and i'm not gonna call the cops on a random nissan in Tucson while you're in alabama or wherever.
3. we also have no other information besides the manufacturer. what color? model? there are millions of nissans in the US
4. knowing the above information would be useless to us anyway
5. people go missing all the time

hahaha

what the hell I got the same thing
do you live in ocala

Holy stuff this was actually on spongebob?
yes, episode in question is called Dunces and Dragons
i loving died when i saw that for the first time

do you live in ocala
yes, episode in question is called Dunces and Dragons
i loving died when i saw that for the first time
I'm in orlando for a vacation.

Are you talking about Willy

Oh, you're so funny. Go forget yourself.

oh no someone on the internet made a mean jokje about me
haha i'll tell them to go forget themselves that'll make everything better

oh no someone on the internet made a mean jokje about me
haha i'll tell them to go forget themselves that'll make everything better

So i'm not allowed to tell him to go forget himself when he makes a stupid joke?

So i'm not allowed to tell him to go forget himself when he makes a stupid joke?
it's gonna make people make fun of you even more for your reaction

Why are you so loving mad

"Hey it's like Willy"
"forget you loving forget yourself"

It's a pretty stupid reaction lol

Why are you so loving mad

"Hey it's like Willy"
"forget you loving forget yourself"

It's a pretty stupid reaction lol

It wasn't an angry "go forget yourself", just a sort of passive aggressive "go forget yourself"

is the amber alert on nix
did they get taken
It wasn't an angry "go forget yourself", just a sort of passive aggressive "go forget yourself"
damage control

What's the difference