Amber Alert

Author Topic: Amber Alert  (Read 3480 times)

i just got an amber alert
it says that some girl got taken away in a nissan
if you know about this
please tell

amber alerts are local and they happen quite often. everyone in the area gets a notification on their phone

Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:08:03 PM by Badspot »

no i'm being legitimate
you just made a spam topic about an extremely vague area-specific alert. you already know that nobody here knows where you actually live so the entire thread has no point of existing.

you seem like a troll but just in case
amber alerts are local and they happen quite often. everyone in the area gets a notification on their phone

OBVIOUSLY they need your help or else they wouldn't contact you.
fr though this one time in class there was an amber alert and all you could hear was BEERRREREZEREER of the phones vibrating

you just made a spam topic about an extremely vague area-specific alert. you already know that nobody here knows where you actually live so the entire thread has no point of existing.
well there's probably someone out there who doesn't want this child enthusiast to physically split this girl's vagina in two

well there's probably someone out there who doesn't want this child enthusiast to physically split this girl's vagina in two

Are you talking about Willy

yeah and that someone probably lives like 500 miles away from the actual amber alert site

i cant even believe anyone has to set this straight. i just can't believe how really stupid you are

jesus forget
why is the highlight of this topic "amber alerts are local" instead of "a loving girl is being raped right now"

jesus forget
why is the highlight of this topic "amber alerts are local" instead of "a loving girl is being raped right now"
Because we're a bunch of random kids on the internet.
There's nothing we could do to help that your local community can't.

what the hell I got the same thing

jesus forget

Why don't you go out and help instead of posting about it on an internet forum