Author Topic: Users you like thread V.Idontknow  (Read 10087 times)

gr8dayseth, foxscotch, masterlegodude, nix the glaceon, jshotgun, coolguy32, drydess...

literally anyone who doesn't follow me around to call me a child enthusiast or an idiot
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 01:40:48 PM by Willymcmilly »

Rotondo, everyone is Rotondo

In no particular order; gr8dayseth, Freek, Foxscotch, Jairo, Ipquarx, Trogtor, Merp, Insert Name Here, Flatflyer, Donnies Catch, Frontrox, Headcrab Zombie, Hodot, Swollow, SeventhSandwich, Flamecannon, Char, LeetZero, Bloukface, Filipe, Barnabas, Greek2me, Pompmaker2, Nonnel, Pecon, WaffleCake, MrLoL, Camera, Eksi, Tayasaurus, Regulith, carolcat

pretty limited to cliques right now...
draw clique
gloryhole/rec. drugs clique
vh, locke, taya clique, or basically special interest-talk clique haha
the people that posted seriously in hiphop and streetwear, i love them lots
some people from the clique clique like ike, acorn, rb, squirtle, mcjob, trogtor, nal
some people from the furry megathread, pretty small amount though
spiralknights boys
then i guess the people that arent in any that deserve a special mention like Hodot, swollow, gr8, freek, nonnel, xr, rally, clownfish

thas a lot of people but i have had good times with a lot of people here
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:14:14 PM by Donnies Catch »

time for my list oops l o l
Fish Tank discord, love ya guys
-Zack, Crazy54311, Tornado Kirby, Clownfish (inaba), Ahead, Office Pirate, Remurr, infinite phantasm, 77x5ghost, Charles, hotremox, Malleo, Nekram, Simplefish, Startacker, stevy, limerick, nawaji, chappersteddy
the Retro Arcade Discord
-Maxwell, SteveJenkins, Juncoph, acorncake, paco
and Others
-DoB, Darkninja, gr8dayseth, Jairo, Donnies Catch, Swollow, Tayasaurus, Flamecannon, Waffecake, Filipe, carolcat, eon, masterlegodude, subject, lego lad, kanew, otto-san, red spy, ninja decoy, XR-7, Drydess, JShotgun, nonnel, pompmaker2, cappy, tikitai, auzman, silleb, damp, TheABELBOTO (and a few more probably sorry if I forgot you!)
and then the ofc gods of the blf
Freek & Mcjob
Basically, I love you all, except those kids that arnt the real cool kids on the blf
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:29:39 PM by maplelink64 »

even if almost no-one likes me anymore
Nobody liked you in the first place, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Oh gosh, golly gee. I'm only on one list? That's sad.

Maplelink
Zack
McJob
Freek
MapleLink
Cret
gr8dayseth
DryDess
Whackin
Mr Queeba
cooolguy32
ahead
chappersteddy
freshmin
office pirate

there's probably a few im missing, sorry about that.

Oh gosh, golly gee. I'm only on one list? That's sad.
I like you, but I forgot to add you to the list.