Author Topic: ask me to write something good about you  (Read 3517 times)

this thread seems neat i request one of me agent nutwell

back on the fish tank, you honestly impressed me with the amount of ahead copying going on, it was laughable just how much you liked stealing his avatars

I have a condition.

We also have emotes for my hats
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:35:50 PM by startacker »

me!
you've got every reason to think I like you, because you're always there with tech support threads and I think you should know you're doing the forums a favour with every topic you post

keep posting more topics, I love reading them

It's 4 in the morning, Maxwell. Don't you have better things to do than being nice on the Internet???
sleep is merely a myth to me, dooble, especially when there's so many brits around

although saying that, seriously, you're probably the smartest person when it comes to debating on this forum and everyone will agree with that, it's been said 20 times and you love to write paragraphs but I read them, you can bet your life on that because they're incredibly informative and accurate

also personally; I think we relate via forum banter in a lot of respects, as well as british things, you're on of the few people I can talk and relate to about british things even if I'm on the fence about independence, I hope that referendum never get's between that either

I'm intrigued.
I've saw you in debate threads a lot and I can safely say right now that you're doing it right, you present pretty solid looking points, whether I agree with them or not is irrelevant, I like being educated

also that snow tank you built for war thunder was excellent, I hope I still have it in my thread

I'm narcissistic af and I need someone to give me attention do me pls
you know everything about cars, and I mean it, your knowledge and interest in them actually impresses the hell out of me and I can't help but compliment how smart you are for it

there is nothing good about me
nonsense, you and cakey gave me good memories on chivalry and minecraft and you are unbiased in the debates you engage in on here, which takes a lot of effort for anyone to do

not only that, you continue to host quality servers like halloween fest for the 3rd time, I'll never forget how memorable the first one was

i want in
you've put in effort to fit into this forum since you joined and it's paid off, I think your ability to learn from your mistakes on here is very admirable and I wish everyone else who can't could take a leaf from your book, then we'd end up with more great users like you

also you put in effort into your posts as well, I can really see that

this thread seems neat i request one of me agent nutwell
you're really good to have a serious discussion with, also you host really good blockland servers that I wish I could join more, you've got a lot of original ideas which is hard for other people, and that's notable in my books

also as soggy boys I think we share a special relationship

you NEVER get angry or snappy or argumentative, even when people outright insult you, which I honestly need to call you out for, it has help kept the topic from going into disarray

Shark wants a compliment

I skipped over you, how the forget did I skip over YOU

the fact you like, actively participate in and enjoy running the biggest general discussion topic is honestly saying a lot about you, you are NEVER inflammatory in arguments that arise either, you really like to keep discussion going (pretty much a fact at this point) and I hope you keep the night discussion topic open forever, I like it
don worie i will keep it goin for however long this forum will last
or whenever college starts being a pain in the ass or something and i don't have time but i'll keep going even if i miss a few nights
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:59:54 PM by gr8dayseth »

you've put in effort to fit into this forum since you joined and it's paid off, I think your ability to learn from your mistakes on here is very admirable and I wish everyone else who can't could take a leaf from your book, then we'd end up with more great users like you
thanks

you're really good to have a serious discussion with, also you host really good blockland servers that I wish I could join more, you've got a lot of original ideas which is hard for other people, and that's notable in my books

also as soggy boys I think we share a special relationship
soggy boys never die, brother.