legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations

Author Topic: legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations  (Read 10749 times)

summary: gytyyghfffff and i were accused of using blhack by amir and the accusation was affirmed by the legopepper administration. i have enough reasonable doubt going for me and and after a failed appeal on the medieval rp ban appeal forums i'm bringing this stuff here because forget that i am not going to deal with the shadow of the title potential blhack use looming over me and neither will gyt.

http://forums.sapphireservers.us/index.php?topic=67.0

ban appeal thread complete with premature locking and the absence of posts from anyone on the admin staff actually involved in the ban

tl;dr of that stuff:
   a bunch of people are surrounding amirs character and he teleported into a house expressing surprise that the door in the house was locked after telling people it wasn't when he teleported in. quite a few people call him out including me so im not making this stuff up (but it gets hand waved by lego anyway despite multiple witnesses and actual chat logs). he then gets his ass arrested for 30 mins by the lord of some village and we stood outside his cell to see if he'd tp out of that too. gyt and i are then accused of wallhacks because he tp'd behind a door and i, not gyt, turned and looked at him at around the same time. i already highlighted why this is complete stuff in the op in the ban reason so check it out. the hard evidence for their case is i moved my mouse a little and looked at amir supposedly.

legos questions that he asked before immediately closing the thread

Quote from: legopepper
Denied.
You are trying to use both steam and alt tabbing as a scapegoat.
Here's what I think went down, based on the evidence at hand:
You were watching him to see if he would teleport out, that way you could tell yourself, "yes, he is definitely abusing" and you would use that information in the future to keep a watch on him and catch him in the act, without making it obvious you were using your hacks.
However, you screwed up.
You saw something show up on your wallhacks, and you turned in that object's general direction to investigate what it was. However, when you realized your mistake, you crouched to make it look like you were using steam instead, to throw off the administrators.
You don't flick when you use steam, and it's too much of a coincidence that you looked towards the area he teleported to.

edit: Something else to note: If we believe that you alt tabbed in and then used steam, why would you do that when you could just use steam outside of the game?

1. how the forget do wallhacks work and how do things "show up on a wallhack"

2. i don't micromanage all of my windows continually to ensure optimal time saving to the millisecond. the difference in time saved between using steam via alt tab and using it via a separate window negligible. sometimes i prefer bl tabbed steam so i dont have to cycle through the steam window in alt tab and accidentally pull it up.

3. what the actual forget is the difference between a flick and a turn in this scenario. the place was so small that any slight mouse movement would have triggered amir and my account of the stuff that happened isn't absolute and i am only going on what amir and the fish avenger saw which is a problem.

i wouldnt count out amir intentionally richarding around and trying to get me banned since he just happened to assume i was wallhacking for something that you dont even need to loving see through walls to accomplish. even if you dont believe it theoretically gyt was there doing /the exact same thing and wasn't banned at all/. amir has taken to chumming it up with problem users and isn't above "joking" about ddosing and blhack use. i wouldnt put it past him to make something over nothing to try to get us banned for watching for admin abuse since he probably took it as a personal attack.

the entire administration process is scummy as forget too as amir and the fish avenger aka the other guy watching did not even post in the loving thread with their descriptions of what happened. all of the admin stuff was done probably in the admin chat channel lego's discord despite lego insisting i post a thread about all this stuff and completely waste my time. its pretty clear most of the admin staff do not like me as shown by ide pushing for me to be banned regardless of if i did it or not. he also didn't specify what i did wrong because lol.

even if they dont like me and want me banned sure i will accept that as i would not play the server again ever anyway if the admin staff is hostile to me specifically for doing nothing. unfortunately amir decided to ban me in a way that would destroy any legitimacy i have unless i debated that stuff except the first time i tried i chose to bring it to kangaroo court so now its here. apparently gyt isnt being accused of blhacking but also is since he and i were doing the same thing but i guess people like gyt more so he wasn't using it. whatever. just don't use legopeppers as reference for any of us using blhack

if you want more info read the link to the thing

http://forums.sapphireservers.us/index.php?topic=67.0

who the forget accuses gytyyhgfffff of using blhack
he's like the only person who reports blhack users

Amir is a known problem user. If he's admin then the host doesn't know what he's doing

Why is the host making Amir admin in the first place?

that is unknown and the host does know about amir's past stuff because i told him

Amir is a known problem user. If he's admin then the host doesn't know what he's doing
exactly

I just wonder, what's the need in a dedicated forum for the server?
Anyway, /support.

honestly i don't think gy/you were using blhack because amir's argument is just too flaky
"guys im gonna teleport to cheat and claim its just to bait you out LOOOLLL"
"lol you've been pressed up against a walll....probably using WLALHACKS!!"
i think it was also he doesn't understand that if you tab in your aim jumps over to a certain spot (sorta fishy i guess) but also you tabbing in at coincidental times
also if you were afk you would've snapped to player's chests

honestly i don't think gy/you were using blhack because amir's argument is just too flaky
"guys im gonna teleport to cheat and claim its just to bait you out LOOOLLL"
"lol you've been pressed up against a walll....probably using WLALHACKS!!"
i think it was also he doesn't understand that if you tab in your aim jumps over to a certain spot (sorta fishy i guess) but also you tabbing in at coincidental times
although i too made this mistake we arent even being accused of aimbot, only wallhacks

Put the link to this thread on the discord to let them know, response:

oops
using blhack*
if you were using wallhacks as well, based on the wall size, you probably wouldn't be able to see his player model in your FOV
and also other players vouched that he did teleport, with him denying, eventually responding with that he did, defending and changing his point multiple times

I feel like this is going to get big

of course the problem user thinks that drama is bad because he's been blasted with it before

What a top tier cast of staff.