Author Topic: hhhhh.png (40565) WeAin'tClowninAround  (Read 5498 times)

Ok so i got bored when playing deathrun, i left. So i found a throwmod server i joined it and saw 2 people /title  i could kill them many times i want.
Now they are calling me a hacker a friend and a monday, Flygay .etc
When i threated them to drama them they said "I dont care give me bad rep i want everyone in blockland forums to notice me"
They kept doing mean stuff to me more and more and more. hhhhh.png is the one that keeps saying im a hacker and the other person agrees with it "ikr"

Evidence :
http://imgur.com/a/tBRkI

/discuss

Ok so i got bored when playing deathrun, i left. So i found a throwmod server i joined it and saw 2 people /title  i could kill them many times i want.
When i threated them to drama them they said "I dont care give me bad rep i want everyone in blockland forums to notice me"
They kept doing mean stuff to me more and more and more. hhhhh.png is the one that keeps saying im a hacker and the other person agrees with it "ikr"

Evidence :

/discuss
Ooops! forgot the other bl_id 41321

oh forget ive been #exposed

rip rep, all because i called him a monday hacker

op is a homoloveual deviant haha flygay

On topic, does this really warrant a drama? I mean you pretty much just dramaing them for calling you a hacker and gay.
Also threatening to drama someone never helps your case.

op is a homoloveual deviant haha flygay

On topic, does this really warrant a drama? I mean you pretty much just dramaing them for calling you a hacker and gay.
Also threatening to drama someone never helps your case.

thats what i said LOL

EDIT : theses two are kids : 8 years old, 9 years old.

btw they are calling me a hacker that isnt fun.
just wanted to play and this happens

EDIT : theses two are kids : 8 years old, 9 years old.

btw they are calling me a hacker that isnt fun.
just wanted to play and this happens
I really loving doubt they're 8 and 9 lmfao.
Plus it doesn't warrant a drama if they called you a hacker.

I really loving doubt they're 8 and 9 lmfao.
Plus it doesn't warrant a drama if they called you a hacker.
ooooo i get it this doesnt warrant a drama,
this drama would be warranted if they banned me.

Evidence :

/discuss

oh forget ive been #exposed

rip rep, all because i called him a monday hacker

Riperoni brotheroni you will be missed

OP is 9 years old aswell. His old forum account was Marinusboy 9 years old. Also can't say I support this.

Ok honestly if you fell for their bait flysky you're even more stupid than them. My view on this so called "drama" is that you overreacted because they were trolling you. Learn to not be a little stuff like you are most of the time in game and maybe backfires won't happen.

OP is 9 years old aswell. His old forum account was Marinusboy 9 years old. Also can't say I support this.
inb4 forum Self Delete

Yeah, this doesn't really seem worthy of a drama. Just get over it.