Russia preparing for nuclear war. Americans worried about Kim kardasian.

Author Topic: Russia preparing for nuclear war. Americans worried about Kim kardasian.  (Read 6394 times)

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

where can i buy a nuclear drill

Haven't you seen Austin powers? That stuff ain't cheap.

Nuclear power is the future. Imagine the kind of construction you could accomplish with a nuclear powered drill.

You ever seen those hand-drill powered bikes? Always wanted to make one of those.

Tony why aren't you prepping?

You complain that Russia is gonna attack any minute and here you are stuffposting Annoying Orange memes on the forum.

make a bunker or something idk, your time could be limited

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Let's bring the law back to Primm.

have you seen kim kardashians ass

since we are leaving the European union we can leave the UN and NATO as well. Because we have no relevance in this conflict at all and if any dumb politic gets involved with this then I'll be so pissed off and I'll just move to South Africa or Japan

My question is where the hell is all this Kim Kardashian stuff coming from I haven't seen a single headline involving Kim K in the past 48 hours, only the debate and Annoying Orange/Clinton mambo jambo.

Next question is how can anyone even believe this bullstuff?  You can say Russia's got nukes too and all that but if it's all going down NATO is going to come full force at them, and maybe China and Iran might help but probably not because who the hell wants to be nuked?  The US has nukes within range of literally everyone's capital and major population center.

People think nuclear war is far fetched but the reality is that it can probably occur in our lifetime. Russia is increasingly becoming unhappy with what NATO is doing, Putin considers NATO to be a threat to Russia and its citizens.

Remember how World War 1 was supposedly a war to end war? People time and time again fail to realize that war can happen at any time if the situation is dire enough for one to occur. Middle eastern countries are becoming very unstable, which I feel is as a result of NATO's interference in their regional politics.

I feel that the direction in which things are going will eventually cause war close to home, and the rate at which these situations are progressing make me feel it will be sooner rather than later.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 02:14:33 PM by General »

It's nice to see that the paranoid are getting some recognition with the news.

Nothing is gonna happen.

We should use Kim's butt to deflect the missiles, kill two birds with one booty.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:25:50 PM by Perry »

We should use Kim's butt to deflect the missiles, kill two birds with one butt.
incredible

People think nuclear war is far fetched but the reality is that it can probably occur in our lifetime. Russia is increasingly becoming unhappy with what NATO is doing, Putin considers NATO to be a threat to Russia and its citizens.

Remember how World War 1 was supposedly a war to end war? People time and time again fail to realize that war can happen at any time if the situation is dire enough for one to occur. Middle eastern countries are becoming very unstable, which I feel is as a result of NATO's interference in their regional politics.

I feel that the direction in which things are going will eventually cause war close to home, and the rate at which these situations are progressing make me feel it will be sooner rather than later.
It's no secret Putin hates the west and the west hates Putin.  I don't think east and west have ever gotten along save for the momentary alliance in WW2.

While a "physical" WW3 can surely occur, I think it's highly unlikely.  Tensions will always be tense but nobody really wants war without just provocation that can be justified in the security council.  WW3 is already happening over the internet with government espionage happening practically every second.

"nuclear war is just around the corner!!!" -everyone during the cold war

but guess what it NEVER happened!!!

it hasnt happened because 50 different countries are working non stop during the last 60+ years to make sure it dosnt.
its a never ending job for everyone.

your attitude of "it hasnt happened therefore it wont" is what would get people killed.