Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BSS Ryno (10/22) Info Update  (Read 3657 times)

The B.S.S Ryno

Background
   A crew of 20 people run the BSS. Ryno. In the not so distance past, a Deep space signal of an unknown origin was sent out. The most that could of been made of it was that it was unknown to man. So 20 people were selected to board the Ryno and find out what sent that Signal.
    The BSS. Ryno was made for Deep Space Expeditions and the crew is capable of going on a planet to map, explore, and to discover. The Ryno is the first of few to do Deep Space Expeditions. The ship will soon set course and not return for a long while.

The Crew
There will be a crew of 20 people. For now I have a place holding crew, unless people send in a App. What I will do with this crew, is attempt to make a story and such. Not 100%, but I may attempt to make a RP.

Who's already on board?

1. 1st in Command and Security Chief, James E. "Sketcher" Ider, Personnel #: 11765
2. 2nd in Command, -- "The Sir Rolfe" --, Personnel #:

Application for crew layout

IG Name and Blockland ID:

Character name:

Position you wish to have: (Security, Engineering, Pilot, [Wild Card])
If wild card, state what the job would be: EX: Doctor
(List of ideal Wilds cards. This does not limit what a wild card can be.) Medical, Civilian, Diplomat, Ambassador, Communications Expert/Comm., Cartographer, Chef, Ex-Military.

Short Character background:

Extra information--

Ideal means of contacting: Ex. Steam, etc. [/size]

Examples of a room and Locker

Updates

Sorry for the Three updates in a day.
10/16/16 (1) : Progress is now underway. So far storage is the only area in progress.
10/16/16 (2) : Storage is done. Currently working on Crew quarters. Almost done.
10/16/16 (3) : Crew quarters section is finished.
10/17/16 : 2/3 is finished. Crew quarters, Storage, Engineering and Maint. and systems is finished.
10/22/16 : The ship is almost done. Pictures will be posted when it is finished.

Pictures
10/17

Old BSS Ryno progress

UPDATE 10/13/16
Stupid me accidentally saved over the save file I had the BSS Ryno in. so..
Rest in Peace BSS Ryno, 10/1/16 to 10/13/16
Never got to see space

In other news, I'm going to attempt to re-build and re-make the BSS Ryno from scratch. It's going to be tough because I had an immense amount of progress done on it since my last update and it's currently on me building it. I'll update when the new one has some progress done.

The B.SS Ryno is still undergoing construction (It's still WIP). B.S.S Stands for (at the moment) Blockland Star Ship. The Ryno when fully build should be able to hold a possible crew of about 25 People, subject to change. The ship when finished won't be equipped to fight. Only a very small Weapon System will be installed. This ship is mostly for Deep space exploring, expeditions, transportation, and also as a Limited Cargo ship. I intend for this ship to be pretty massive. So far I believe its 2 x64 plates wide and 5 x64 plates long. It's currently that long. The ship will probably go longer by one more baseplate. Everything seen in the picture below are areas you are able to walk to.

So, at the moment its not fully done. Will be done soon.

Updates

-snip-
-snip-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:12:13 AM by RaIder915 »

looks good, throw it in a space environment and i bet it would look awesome

looks good, throw it in a space environment and i bet it would look awesome

I do when I build, I just thought having a plain background would show it better. When it's complete the pictures will have the space environment that fits it.

brikkitekt bm

im sure he doesn't mean to actually insult the build. its looks rather well done, though we could definitely use more pictures, esp of interior.

Picture Update

Sorry about leaving out Interior, originally wanted it to just be a preview of it, then when completed show all interiors. Cause most rooms, which are living quarters, are pretty much empty. But, nether the less, here is the interior.

- All living areas are pretty much 16x16 area's

This is what it looks like as of now.

This is the lowest part of the ship. This room leads off to two others on the left and right. They look the same.

This area has 6 rooms, then two doors in the front and back that lead off.

These are the two "machine rooms" in that area.

The two rooms that lead off

This is the area that's up from the stairs. The four rooms there are empty. The area behind this area is the same, but instead has a common area in the middle of the group of rooms.

This is the main Engine area, this area leads up to everywhere else.

Again, another Engine area. once you go up from the stairs.

Both rooms to the side area empty.

This walk way connects the halves of the ship.

The walkway leads to this. All six of these rooms are empty.

This is the Communications Center/War Room

This is the recreational area. With a small Basketball and small indoor soccer area. I plan on redoing this. This is on top of Communications.

These are small Engines on top of the Main Engine area and outside. The building there is a small storage area that will lead to 6 personal storage rooms.

This is the Engineering and repair bay. There are about 6 spots.

That is pretty much all the interior there is atm. More stuff will be added and redone. The exterior will not change.

-noedit and snip-
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:39:43 AM by RaIder915 »

brikkitekt bm

im sure he doesn't mean to actually insult the build. its looks rather well done, though we could definitely use more pictures, esp of interior.
This is true, I actually love the current progress, I hope to see this finished.

it looks like if you turned it, the front portion would just snap off

Holy loving howdy that looks neat.

it looks like if you turned it, the front portion would just snap off

Lol. Its still a work in progress. Once I've done more with the second half it wont look like that.

this would be sick for a space DM or some stuff.

if you would can you add a download link?

this would be sick for a space DM or some stuff.

if you would can you add a download link?

I'm not one for DM or anything because I wouldn't have a dedicated server for it. I'd have to host.

I personally, do like giving out my stuff, so I try hosting as much as possible as like a showcase. Plus there are quite a few brick packs that were used.