Poll

Worst One

Dabbing
10 (29.4%)
Bottle Flipping
4 (11.8%)
Kys and Drink Bleach
13 (38.2%)
(for some reason they played justin bieber and jacob satrious but the rest of these things are banned)
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: I'm Back! and I have a story.  (Read 4541 times)

where do you go, a middle school? lol

my school has never had to ban fads

Yet they dont ban super short shorts .-. they're basically almost in their panties they're that short

i can see why nobody likes you/nobody is your friend

i think the child enthusiasm is why nobody likes him

i think the child enthusiasm is why nobody likes him
that's a big one but him being a douche is also up there

glad they banned dabbing. white people have been misusing it ever since it lost popularity a year ago

glad they banned dabbing. white people have been misusing it ever since it lost popularity a year ago

But now they're doing it more which means they failed basically

i can see why nobody likes you/nobody is your friend

i don't want to be rl friends with anyone who thinks flipping bottles is cool

Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that a school is allowed to ban a gesture? I'm by no means defending the dab, I think it's pretty forgetin obnoxious lmao. I guess it makes some sense, like banning the zap sign, but it still seems kinda shaky to me.

I'm surprised that encouraging Self Delete wasn't already banned considering it's like, against the law

doesn't mean you have to be such a friend about it lol

But now they're doing it more which means they failed basically
TBH I want a president that will make it illegal for non-black people to dab, even if it means taking away people's rights.

Let's be honest- white people dont know how to dab. its borderline public indecency.

^ jealous of superior white dabs

someday you're gonna look back on your life, and you're gonna regret being a dipstuff. make good decisions now, maybe ones that don't involve throwing people's things.

I'm by no means defending the dab, I think it's pretty forgetin obnoxious lmao.
yeah, some white kid at my school keeps on asking me to dab.

Let's be honest- white people dont know how to dab. its borderline public indecency.

^ jealous of superior white dabs
HOW DARE YOU USE SUPERIOR AND DAB IN THE SAME SENTENCE BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

So after you pass handicapped judgement on someone for being part of a trend, instead of just simply choosing not to engage them, you actively seek them out to be starfishs to them?

Yeah, nothing wrong with that behavior. I don't want to be rl friends with someone who defends child research anyway.

i think the reason willy is such a cunt is because his parents don't love him
and i mean i won't blame them having a furry creep as my kid would suck ass