Poll

Worst One

Dabbing
10 (29.4%)
Bottle Flipping
4 (11.8%)
Kys and Drink Bleach
13 (38.2%)
(for some reason they played justin bieber and jacob satrious but the rest of these things are banned)
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: I'm Back! and I have a story.  (Read 4516 times)

HOW DARE YOU USE SUPERIOR AND DAB IN THE SAME SENTENCE BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
look man all im getting at is that black people aren't dabbing because white people do it best

i don't want to be rl friends with anyone who thinks flipping bottles is cool
Don't get me wrong, I hate bottle flipping, but you don't want to be friends with people who do it, just because they do it. Man, you're really dumb.

look man all im getting at is that black people aren't dabbing because white people do it best
its actually a well known fact in the black community that white people are always late to the trends. Just as we were the first people on earth we were the first people to dab. by the time white people started dabbing we were already moving on to the quan

step up your trendy dance move game, crackers

dabbing was awful in the first place

its actually a well known fact in the black community that white people are always late to the trends. Just as we were the first people on earth we were the first people to dab. by the time white people started dabbing we were already moving on to the quan

dabbing was awful in the first place
my dabs sound like whips cracking because they break the sound barrier. beat that.

But now its worse
for me, it would have legitimately been loving heaven
all i can hear is the sound of bottles being flipped
24/7

nonstop bottles

So were you also the first people to do the whip circles? because if so you should be ashamed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8
Please tell me who is responsible for this

My school banned Dabbing

honestly i never found dabbing funny but at the same time it's just a kid thing, like let them enjoy it holy stuff

Bottle Flipping

kind of understandable, but it's more obnoxious in class than anything, like doing at lunch or outside shouldn't matter (unless you start to get bottles upon bottles of water in unreachable places)

Saying Kys and Drink Bleach.

literally who cares

So were you also the first people to do the whip circles? because if so you should be ashamed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8
Please tell me who is responsible for this

i feel like throwing up

My school hasn't banned any of these gestures yet (they make jokes about them in our school news show)

There are like 4 water bottles on the roof in the cafeteria right now and on the raftors in the gym

for me, it would have legitimately been loving heaven
all i can hear is the sound of bottles being flipped
24/7

nonstop bottles

No i mean people are doing it MORE now

also Bottle flipping is fun but can be annoying

I seriously wish my school had a thing where they'd ban dabs, mainly because my friends ask me to do it all the loving time, and it gets annoying fast.