what do you consider to be the best blockland forums topic in history?

Author Topic: what do you consider to be the best blockland forums topic in history?  (Read 1451 times)

GTFO ALL OF YOU handicaps loving NOW!!!!! By Daniel Rogers giratina is my favorite.
his threads have to be near the top

nickpb drama has to be up there, the mailbag threads, the harvest thread, the icygamma dramas. Hilarious and criminally underrated
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:00:31 PM by patton360 »

badspot's ban spree in the TBM topic.
he created it for the sole purpose of banning half of blockland users.

Easy answer

Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.

Definitely has to be YOU FAP YOU LOSE v420 by Clubstep (dead account).

I never seen a thread derail so hard just from one user.

badspot's ban spree in the TBM topic.
he created it for the sole purpose of banning TBM fanatics.

Fixed.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:47:21 AM by Space1255 »

"The longest Chain Ban?"

That thread where everyone tried so hard to cause a chainban and it just devolved into the ultimatum of stuffposting without causing a single ban.

still trying to find a specific thread where an 8-year-old wanted to be a Blockland "photographer" and he wouldn't post any pictures he had taken so he got mad at everyone that argued that he should probably post some
finally he posted a picture and it was in character, hud enabled, holding a rocket launcher, and in demo mode. and the picture was really bad otherwise, like a screenshot you delete because you took it on accident.

please help me find it

Just partied...HARD

Oh my god, that's completely golden. Viewing this in class and I'm literally laughing my head off right now in 4th period and I'm only on the first page. This should be pinned for sure.