Author Topic: 40K Imperial Guard (Updated)  (Read 9320 times)

He's having updater problems because I updated this as part of my "community bug fixes" push a couple years ago, and my repository keeps trying to reinstall the old version.

OP, I sent you a PM. It's an easy fix.

Will you release someday the Space Marine playertype and the Orc one?

Will you release someday the Space Marine playertype and the Orc one?
No.

Update problems should be fixed. It'll have them update it one more time and then they'll be on the BLG version.

The lasgun and hellgun lasers shoot vertically

The lasgun and hellgun lasers shoot vertically
What add-ons are you running alongside it?

and can I please get a picture of this.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:18:18 PM by Tingalz »

What add-ons are you running alongside it?
Nothing I just had default stuff along with the new duplicator and fillcan. Might be because I havent updated Glass yet?

and can I please get a picture of this.
http://i.imgur.com/d4PMkDb.png
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:21:33 PM by Frostbyte »

Nothing I just had default stuff along with the new duplicator and fillcan. Might be because I havent updated Glass yet?
http://i.imgur.com/d4PMkDb.png
Yeah I just got on my laptop and the same thing is happening on a fresh install.

Also there's a CI error for the shotgun. I'll fix everything soon.

EDIT: ok i just fixed everything. updated on mediafire and blockland glass
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:31:12 PM by Tingalz »

good to see that the tracers are static shapes instead of slow projectiles

holy stuff, you're alive?

Seems deployed players have regen health, intentional?

Seems deployed players have regen health, intentional?
I'm not getting this issue (on an actual fresh install this time). Post console.log

I'm not getting this issue (on an actual fresh install this time). Post console.log
I think it was some glitch I got while messing with bots, that only happened about once, not sure if I can replicate it, i did try and nothing happened.

All I did was use the autocannon, deploy, and then when I got hit with the default gun my health would go away for a second.

I think it was some glitch I got while messing with bots, that only happened about once, not sure if I can replicate it, i did try and nothing happened.

All I did was use the autocannon, deploy, and then when I got hit with the default gun my health would go away for a second.
What playertype were you playing as?