0 (0%)
Ephilates Int'l
0 (0%)
Betelgeuse Int'l
0 (0%)
Badspot Int'l
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Airlines || TEMPORARY OP  (Read 6046 times)

THIS IS A TEMPORARY OP UNTIL I CAN MAKE MORE STUFF

Welcome to Blockland Airlines! We are a group/airline/clan dedicated to serving passengers from one place to another!

Our Fleet
We currently host 1 Small Passenger Jet, 1 Passenger Jet, and 1 Cessna.

Classes
We are only Economy at the moment.

Members

Badpost - 49590
TheArmyGuy - 16937
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:43:07 PM by Notorious B.I.G. »

I don't think this is going to go far, but atleast its got the spirit that Availlance had when Mack was still around

please make addons and builds together yes

please make addons and builds together yes

I'm going to learn how to TorqueScript and model so I can begin creating my dreams. Alongside help from the community we can finally end up having a bigger collection of airplanes!

I still have this sitting around somehwere in case this takes off.
Pun definately intended.

We will be needing vehicle planes such as Vehicle_PassengerJet for flying. We also accept builds.

We will be needing vehicle planes such as Vehicle_PassengerJet for flying. We also accept builds.
i have a world trade center build lying around here somewhere

How are you going to do the "fares" thing you talked about in that thread you had in General Discussion? This seems pretty interesting, I hope it goes far?
If you ever need any help with making some of those "attractions" you talked about in the other thread, then I'll be here

How are you going to do the "fares" thing you talked about in that thread you had in General Discussion? This seems pretty interesting, I hope it goes far?
If you ever need any help with making some of those "attractions" you talked about in the other thread, then I'll be here

I was thinking of either doing a 'points' system that you can earn by doing something or I could use the cash mod. I've been thinking also of using real money but thought against it for many reasons. I'm not sure how to do it, but most likely I will add transactions for First Class or etc. but for an extremely low price of $0.50. I am extremely against it though, as it would be stupid and would serve 0 purpose. If you have any ideas, please tell me.

Maybe you could help if you show me what you can do. We all can do this.

This kind of thing is what Blockland really needs - a good community. I like your ideas so I wish you good luck!

Gothboy/Goth77 made a simple currency mod long ago. It's got a good amount of features and looks simple to use, so try that out.

Here.

Just please, for the love of any deity ever, do not involve any real life currency ever. Unless it's just donations with cosmetic perks (if any), that's fine. But get started before asking for donations.

Gothboy/Goth77 made a simple currency mod long ago. It's got a good amount of features and looks simple to use, so try that out.

Here.

Just please, for the love of any deity ever, do not involve any real life currency ever. Unless it's just donations with cosmetic perks (if any), that's fine. But get started before asking for donations.

I already am aware and have downloaded Gothboy's mod. I might use it, otherwise i'm sticking to the 'First Come First Serve' thing.

The people have spoken... BLOCKLAND AIRLINES is the name by a landslide.

We will have a new logo. Thanks, gebenuwell for the AOT logo!

Blockland Airlines is currently building two new airports known as Blocko International Airport and Ephilates Int'l. They will open as soon as we finish full construction and thus we can begin flights.