Author Topic: Marcem's MotE Try #2  (Read 1928 times)

My Lab DM. More pics tomorrow.

And this is... an MotE app?

You don't really seem all that enthused about, well, applying, if your just showing this and nothing else. By tommorrow you'll be vetoed before you can show the good stuff(assuming there is any.)

I apologize if I'm making bad assumptions here but.... its kinda... awkward.

And this is... an MotE app?

You don't really seem all that enthused about, well, applying, if your just showing this and nothing else. By tommorrow you'll be vetoed before you can show the good stuff(assuming there is any.)

I apologize if I'm making bad assumptions here but.... its kinda... awkward. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

I agree you should probably get those pics asap or this get vetoed.

You should wait and be patient until you have all of the pictures of your build before you post the thread.

Overall, this looks blank, bear, and I can hardly tell what any of this is. I'm positive that you'll get vetoed.

Of yes ofcouse thats mote material
</sarcazm!?>

2 square.

A bit...plain.

Need something more detailed. Arena is fine IMO, but need more stuff into it. Like rocks to hide behind, tunnels, ditches, craters from bombshells, dead bodies, etc.warscenestuff.

But hell, what do I know, I'm not in MotE.

Basically you need what Nick said times 5 + creativity...

Veto
I need to check this forum more often. I will veto first next time!

Basically you need what Nick said times 5 + creativity...
Wow, you cannot test creativity of one, you cannot read minds.

Uhm, what?

They would rate creativity based on what you built...
For your logic to be complete it would require no building or other shows or creativity, thus rendering blockland useless and the world a hell hole. Is that what you want?

Marcem i am sorry, but if this is try two...   I do not even want to think about try one o_0     It is kind of boring, when I played on it in your server I got board, I had no clue you were going to even try it for a clan, i would have begged you to stop right there if I did!

It needs to be not as square,  it looks like you got a cardboard box and put things in it

The idea is cool    It needs more things,  It looks as if a mediator crashed, and with that, you should maybe have some alian things lieing around, a space craft, some other wordly plants,  Think of like evaluation or Men in black lol

And i see you have jeeps just sitting there, do something with those, maybe have it crashed into a hill where it spawns and it is on fire, something cool.    As for the other side, same things, just more in our world.  More crashed jeeps again, weapons sitting around. 

It all really needs a lot more improvement    As for getting into MotE  I say the are not going to accept,  I wouldn't.   
If this is your second try Marcem, i think you need to stop trying because if your trying again, you would put more time into it, and it does not look like you have done so.     So unless you are going to improve this BIG time, or make another app 5x more creative and detailed than this one,  Just stop man,  i am not saying this to be a jerk, i am saying it to help you not get flamed.

I know I can't vote, but it's seriously lacking, the details on the stuff that IS there looks very promising, you should take more time to plot out the build and get it finished.