Author Topic: Nix the Moon of Pluto (50024)  (Read 2854 times)

First off I realize this isn't drama worthy, but there isn't a topic for TheBlackParrot's Platforms that I could find to notify the admins.

This guy named Nix the Moon of Pluto wouldn't stop spamming:

its unova, buttblasted child upset that he cannot fit in anywhere in the community

its unova, buttblasted child upset that he cannot fit in anywhere in the community

Oh wow

Man, he must love Nix The Glaceon a lot.

he's clearly wrong. everyone knows that crackers are bad and blacks are great

he's clearly wrong. everyone knows that crackers are bad and blacks are great
white is right, black is wack

what about the asians and mexicans

white is right, black is wack
white people can't dance so by default they're opinions don't matter

This guy was also spamming on Boss Battles too (Medieval chat was on, they were muted afterwards)

19:37:01   Nix the Moon of Pluto   50224   Z'wounds, darks art bad whites art great wherefore don't ye get a taste o' mine man-grapes jupiter be ye best planet but moons o' jupi
19:37:07   Nix the Moon of Pluto   50224   darks art bad whites art great wherefore don't thou get a taste o' mine man-grapes jupiter be ye best planet but moons o' jasd
19:37:09   Visolator   48980   i was aft, frisking knickers Hum. Verily!
19:37:10   Nix the Moon of Pluto   50224   Quoth I, darks art bad whites art great wherefore don't thou get a taste o' mine man-grapes jupiter be ye best planet but moons o' jsdn
19:37:10   Bapple   46418   holy crap
19:37:12   Visolator   48980   Cometh, 10/10 survived Verily!
19:37:12   Nix the Moon of Pluto   50224   darks art bad whites art great wherefore don't thou get a taste o' mine man-grapes jupiter be ye best planet but moons o' sasd
19:37:14   Bapple   46418   Kind sire, how dost thou tyae that fadt
19:37:14   Nix the Moon of Pluto   50224   darks art bad whites art great wherefore don't ye get a taste o' mine man-grapes jupiter be ye best planet but moons o' jfdg

(Medieval chat was on, they were muted afterwards)

hate that stuff.

This guy was also spamming on Boss Battles too (Medieval chat was on, they were muted afterwards)

Z'wounds darks art bad
but moons o' jsdn
quoth I' darks art bad
Kind sire, how dost thou tyae that fadt
dont ye get a taste o' mine mnan-grapes
jupiter be yes best planet

this is gold i cagt stop lauging

Nonon he fits right in with jiggee

Thought this was about Nix the glaceon for a moment lol

i banned him off of theblackparrot's yesterday if anyone wants to know