BF1

Author Topic: BF1  (Read 4035 times)

if they're not complete dummies. which is still up for debate
I hope so, ive tried searching for it but no results about if it was fixed, only the beta discussions

Add me on origin
ZombieEatBurger

so i finished all the requirements for the straight flush skin for the auto revolver and it showed i unlocked it but when i go into the customization menu for the revolver the loving visual customization option isn't even there

so i finished all the requirements for the straight flush skin for the auto revolver and it showed i unlocked it but when i go into the customization menu for the revolver the loving visual customization option isn't even there

you should try to see if it's there later, or contact EA support if that doesn't work.

turns out i had to play through the entire "friends in high places" campaign again to actually use it

My name on origin is F1shar

I really enjoy the game, but damn, some of the medal challenges are ridiculously annoying.

Destroying 3 vehicles with K-bullets is a real pain for me. There's a lack of opportunity for it as the bullets do so little damage that you can only destroy a nearly destroyed vehicle, IF no one else with a tank/rocket gun/AT Grenade doesn't beat you to it.

It's also a pain that you have to do the challenges in order. I might have gotten 5 kills in a life a few times, but it won't count as I haven't done an awkward challenge yet. So it'll take me even longer once the awkward one is finally done.

-snip-

Yeah, I'd rather just have the ribbons back. Except they're edited to medals to fit into ww1 more.

Also I'm hoping the 3'rd or 4th dlc is a Canadian Army dlc.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:26:59 AM by SimpleFish »

I don't know if we're getting campaign DLC, but it would be nice if there were campaigns where you don't play as the Allies.

They make good points in the game that there was no one side responsible for the war, and every nation involved did things that weren't good.
Yet you never play as the Germans, Austrians or Ottomans outside of multiplayer. That's worse than not including the French and Russians, I think.

There's also no coverage of the war in the Pacific, Asia, or Africa. Nor any naval warfare.
It's all centered around Europe and the Middle East, and it's only Land and Air.

-snip-

Yeah, I was pretty bummed when I heard there wasn't a campaign with any nation from the central powers, the game really could've done with one of those. With a few more tweaks, it could've been even better. Biggest complaint with the campaign aside from that, has to be the Italian campaign. It's pretty much just a shooting gallery, the armor that your character used could probably block some stuff, but not all of those bullets. Imo they really should've just made 3 or 2 campaigns in the end to have more character development and make them more memorable.

In the end it was an ok campaign for a Battlefield game.

I really enjoy the game, but damn, some of the medal challenges are ridiculously annoying.
20 kills with the grenade launcher for medic
oh god

20 kills with the grenade launcher for medic
oh god
Those ones seem quite bad, but given enough time it's doable. The ones where you have to get 5 kills in one life can be quite tough.

I have 5 semi-auto pistol kills to get in one life, which seems challenging as sidearms are weak, inaccurate and low damage. I've never tried to use one as a primary weapon, only a last-resort, but I don't think I've gotten more than 3 kills before dying.

I also fear that one week all my challenges will be a pain in the arse, or uninteresting. At the moment only 2/5 each week have seemed bearable, and I'm still stuck on the K-Bullet one this week.

anybody think that bf1 is way less interesting than previous games

and i hate the maps, they're too open and loving giant
the players seem more stupid and useless than bf4

and I know is ww1 but forget I expected way more weapons and gadgets

you do play as the aussies in campaign tho

and I know is ww1 but forget I expected way more weapons and gadgets
actually i've found that this game is way more fun than the others and i for once actually genuinely enjoy every single map
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 12:28:06 AM by Unwritten Calender »

idk im having as much fun on it as I had in all of the other BF games I've played, it's a bit too casual but it's pretty fun.

I don't know what you mean on this one, the maps are supposed to be big, they're not that giant as well.

You're 100% right with this, I've only ran into a few good squad mates out there who actually know how to play the game. I joined a Battlefield clan / platoon a few months ago and we all mostly just have a good time playing the game together. Which is great so I don't have to have 4 idiots in my squad who don't know how to play the game.