Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 56019 times)

First DDoS-protected server is live, Crown's Jailbreak. Will be tracking to see if the performance and price increase is worth it.

The first DDoS protected server is currently experiencing a DDoS attack with no drop in latency. 90k packets per second, 409.99 Mbps. Attack would need to be 24x as large to impact the server.

The first DDoS protected server is currently experiencing a DDoS attack with no drop in latency. 90k packets per second, 409.99 Mbps. Attack would need to be 24x as large to impact the server.
is that a dare to the person doing this

also i wonder how much it would cost to do this, assuming you arent using your own network. metario, chime in maybe????? :^)

A bot net should cost, according to an article I read 2 years ago, around $5-1000 depending on what you need it for and how many. You can get from 500 up to 100k bots. It's rough numbers, but just a hint of how easy and cheap it really is.

Edit: After doing some research, over the span of 2011 to 2017, you may rent a botnet of 1000 for $25 per hour up to 400k bots for $20k/week. Still rough prices.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:11:25 PM by mctwist »

its funny that someone would spend any amount of money on ddosing blockland

its funny that someone would spend any amount of money on ddosing blockland
Honestly surprised it doesn't happen more. Very cheap and has a huge effect on the game, as opposed to buying an alt just to Self Delete here and get a couple hours worth of laughs.

of all the games to ddos

blockland

the fact that this game even needs to have servers that are ddos protected is really sad.

the fact that this game even needs to have servers that are ddos protected is really sad.
yes because those people have no life and nothing better to do than waste their life messing with a game that has a small community - then they realize that whatever they try will not work on some servers especially protected servers that become popular

as I have said this before they could be making much more money doing something cool than wasting their pathetic life on here messing with people

y'all got any more of them... ddos protections.....

y'all got any more of them... ddos protections.....
Have one left available on the test server, looking to be around $15/mo. Message me if you're interested.

I'm working to set up Glass Hosting to accept multiple plan types so that economy and premium servers can run side-by-side, as well as bulk payments and extended options.

Have one left available on the test server, looking to be around $15/mo. Message me if you're interested.

I'm working to set up Glass Hosting to accept multiple plan types so that economy and premium servers can run side-by-side, as well as bulk payments and extended options.
what kind of blogs are you reading?

ana do horses eat ice creams?

The attackers upped their DDoS (actually looks like we got hit with 3 at once) and were able to take down the "DDoS protected" server. I don't want to offer something that doesn't work, so I'm looking up other hosts that offer better protection. Unfortunately, many of the well protected services offer a really weird CPU/RAM ratio. Having enough of one would mean having way too much of the other and that jacks up the price. Some good providers also have really obscure locations, which impacts ping.