Author Topic: blockland forums rpg game  (Read 7986 times)

yes i'm actually doing this
if you want to be playable, please post what you want your abilities to be and how you want me to draw you. i'm not gonna be playable because i'm not that egotistical
i'm basically gonna have the story be like this:
one day there was extreme pleasure going on in the magical world of blf
and then betelgeuse arrived and forgeted stuff up
now we must save the world and kill betelgeuse
or something

it looks like stuff but i will improve the turdiness factor later

i feel like you're going to get bored and abandon this within a day

Perry walks into the magical scene, looking fresh as ever. Upon closer inspection, you see more of his well defined features

1. He's black
2. He has a giant ass sword that kills memes and memers alike
3. He's a thief. Refer to 1. for details.
4. He knows one magic trick: healing 2.

Perry stands as authoritatively as a man can stand when he's black. He also knows how to toss a mean thai salad
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:03:24 PM by Perry »

what happened to healing 1

yo i want to be in this
das
draw me as a horizontally and vertically reversed, negative colored flareon obviously
i want terrible stats and some abilities that do nothing except look flashy and have a 0.1% chance to do 99999999 damage
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 07:55:47 PM by Daswiruch »

I am a simple talking flower, but upon angering me, I turn into Biggie Smokes.

I have the power to tote the glock.
I have the strength to crush cars.
I have the energy to destroy a city
I have the voice to rap

Oh i forgot to mention: Perry knows how to banish the dead back to hell. Upon seeing the big poppa materialize in front of him, he casts a magic spell and sends him back to the depths of rap hell.

Perry also levels twice thanks to affirmative action.

ayy put me in this nig nix
I'd like the ability to build buildings, like turrets, dispensers for healing and regen stuff, and such
Id like to look like the engineer from tf2 but with like a red hat or something idk put your personal touch on it so you dont get sued

what's up with blockland-related games recently

first "blockland 2" and now this

yes but this actually sounds decent unlike "blockland 2"

I don't want to be playable, I want to be a boss. Specifically the first boss that you think is going to be a challenge but is only slightly harder to defeat than a standard enemy.

Everyone ignore this man. he wants to stamp out the fun of a friendly game of RPG

I don't want to be playable, I want to be a boss. Specifically the first boss that you think is going to be a challenge but is only slightly harder to defeat than a standard enemy.
damn a challenging opponent. where's lord tony when you need him?

make the final boss Kompressor and if you beat him you get maps back

hi i'm parrot grass the lovable potted plant with a bird head
ability 1: i bite the enemy real hard
ability 2: i summon rock knight and he plays some hot tunes

well if it represents you I think it would be more appropriate for it to be laughably easy to defeat