Author Topic: looking for some finished racetracks  (Read 701 times)

Tried finding some on my own but all I found were ones built pre v21 and speedkart tracks which I don't want. Specifically I want them to be big enough to hold 2 or 16 (specifically one of those 2 numbers) full size cars. I don't really care too much for how detailed it is so long as it's not like a plain oval made of mod terrain or something.

There was a server I was helping with the building of. It's an Australian server which is based of the Bathurst (an Aussie race comp.) called the Blokhurst. I never got to save the map but the hosts name was something with Rolfe. The Sir Rolfe or something like that. Sorry I'm not that much of a help.

speedkart tracks which I don't want.
what about superkart tracks hue hue

Tried finding some on my own but all I found were ones built pre v21 and speedkart tracks which I don't want. Specifically I want them to be big enough to hold 2 or 16 (specifically one of those 2 numbers) full size cars. I don't really care too much for how detailed it is so long as it's not like a plain oval made of mod terrain or something.

Huh. I wonder if you can show those SpeedKart tracks? For me, I think it would be interesting to see them.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:58:31 AM by Superstarxalien169 »