I'm up to my third Annoying Orange sign

Author Topic: I'm up to my third Annoying Orange sign  (Read 8384 times)

People these days have no respect, I live on a very busy four lane street and since early September I've had Annoying Orange signs in my lawn, one lasted a month and then got stolen, then I went back to the GOP and got two more just incase it happened again and would you look at that, I get up this morning and my second sign was gone after just a week out at the street. I don't care how people feel about this election, but however that may be it doesn't give you a right to steal signs, If you're that butthurt about Annoying Orange's far superior policies than go do something productive about it, steal my sign and there will be another one within a business day. Its a labor of love, Hillary cant win this election, in my mind it will be the end of America as we know it, her supreme court judge selection would tilt the courts against the second amendment and towards censorship of free speech and a ton of special snowflake policies and white privilege laws. Her lies will create distrust in the American people, and the media will continue to bombard us with pro leftist propaganda. This is America's last chance to stand up to this corrupt power structure, you can see with your own eyes how afraid of Annoying Orange those in power are by the amount of constant smears and lies told of him in the media with complete disregard for Hillary's many crimes, acts of treason, and betrayals of the American people for her own personal financial gain as well as her mindless followers stripping lawns of Annoying Orange signs and thereby limiting free speech and expression. The polls are rigged, the election probably will be too, my vote and so many others will count for nothing, but a sign in my lawn and a loud voice of reason is all I can do to save my country from this absolute devil of a democrat party and its media cronies.

Time to practice your second amendment rights.

Annoying Orange's far superior policies

this has to be a copypasta

hump the Annoying Orange's rump with your little bump after he took a dump

yes it was me i am a sign collector and yours were nice signs.

if you damage / steal other people's signs because it didn't agree with your opinion you are a loser

I do not really support il signore Annoying Orange but I always don't support Clinton either. To me they are both dumb and unfit for the presidency. But anyways, with your signs its either butthurt sjws or Annoying Orange supporters who don't want to spend their money.

what's even stranger is that I live in a very historically conservative area of Michigan, I've seen one Clinton sign this year so far

Hillary cant win this election
The polls are rigged, the election probably will be too, my vote and so many others will count for nothing
which is it

If they grab you by the sign, grab them by the pusillanimous individual. This is what my dad always taught me

You could just booby trap your signs.