chakada pls

Author Topic: chakada pls  (Read 3801 times)

well if he doesn't want anyone on, he has the right to kick people. it wasn't even permanant.
Quote from: Badspot
"The host can do whatever they want, it's their server"
Might does not make right.  Just because we can't physically stop people from being jerks on their own computers doesn't make it ok.  We are attempting to stop them via social pressure, that is the point of this forum.
Is this low key saying that it's their server and they can do what they want, or am I just overthinking again.

That guy and his friends are very impatient and unwelcoming to new players to their sports server. It's best to stay away from it.
lol

we did it boys my first real drama

So uh
are you going to actually respond to it
or is this it

Damage control or just going to take it? Your call my dude.

tbh that kinda makes you look a bit like an starfish there, mister

Is this low key saying that it's their server and they can do what they want, or am I just overthinking again.
asking someone to leave is a perfectly reasonable thing for an admin to do, that quote only applies if the admin is doing something unreasonable

havent you made a drama before that was equally bullstuff
it seems to me you're just trying to provoke people to get them to ban you or insult you in some way to give you an excuse to create a drama

havent you made a drama before that was equally bullstuff
it seems to me you're just trying to provoke people to get them to ban you or insult you in some way to give you an excuse to create a drama

getting "bad" people banned = forum rep

getting "bad" people banned = forum rep

Negative rep or positive rep?

I mean, there's other sources to get forum rep too...

Can we maybe not bump this anymore?

its getting really annoying
it's not that hard to ignore it. just dont click on the thread and you're good