chakada pls

Author Topic: chakada pls  (Read 3802 times)

another drama

Ok, the last one was kind of deserving hate, I agree. I could of just turned it off. But this time, there's no loving arguing with it.
I join chakada's feet baller. I ask to play. He threatens me to ban me if I don't leave the server. He calls me a cigarette and leaves. He then proceeds to spam "get off the field". He then again proceeds to ban me for the reason "cigarette".

http://imgur.com/a/HVIIa
http://imgur.com/a/fZgNm

WHAT THE ACTUAL forget.

(believe me there is no backstory to this, I joined multiple times before, and he did the same thing)

Half-deserved. He warned you to leave, but could have passworded the server, which coulda made him look like an admin. He told you to get off the field many times, as you said, making it seem like you didn't even though you were told to many loving times, making a kick at most deserved.

However, as you also said, he left the server, and the supposed spam and ban happened after he left, and the "again proceeds to ban me" implies you were already kicked/banned. Anything you wanna tell us?

"again proceeds to ban me"
He then again
i was referring to another then, like there was a then before this sentence so i put "again" for another then

do you get what i'm saying

btw he keeps loving banning me no matter what for the reason cigarette. he asks me to get off the field, i'm off the loving field. and he still loving bans me for "cigarette", it's only 1 minute though ;p

he keeps loving spamming "GET OFF"

Hey
Hey
Hey
Have you tried realizing he's a stuff admin to you and not go back on

well if he doesn't want anyone on, he has the right to kick people. it wasn't even permanant.

Get 20 alts and go on the field

btw he keeps loving banning me no matter what for the reason cigarette. he asks me to get off the field, i'm off the loving field. and he still loving bans me for "cigarette", it's only 1 minute though ;p
why the forget do you keep on going back though?

That guy and his friends are very impatient and unwelcoming to new players to their sports server. It's best to stay away from it.

Toxic, in all honesty, from how I've seen you play on Crown's server, neither am I surprised by this drama nor the fact that this stuff drama has barely any evidence to go off of. You asked him to play, he said no and that you should leave, and you didn't. What did you expect was going to happen?

he wanted you to leave presumably so he could play an uninterrupted game with his friends and you didn't
of course he kicks you (im calling it a kick because that's basically what a 1min ban is), and when you rejoin after him explicitly expressing that you were unwanted, and it just repeats on and on

think before you act

not that im defending the repeated bans, if you asked to play, he said no and you still went on the pitch, then it's a richard move. at least a kick is deserved.