Author Topic: Peace Soldier, TerraMurderBoss(45370) - stuffting on player's opinions  (Read 3998 times)

While I understand why the overpowered weapons bothered you, there could've been a different approach in dealing with it.

Then again, either way he probably wouldn't have listened...

I have questions though

what would you replace the golden weapons with? Do you have a better idea to replace his current one?

not defending terra nor you but, he removes the golden weapons and then what?

as far i know these act as an incentive to keep players on the server, I personally think it's lame, but some people actually enjoy gathering points for better stuff, I think I've played there once and they're not VIP restricted or anything right, they're just very expensive.

1. It doesn't matter how long the ban is (most of the time.), just what happened to get the ban.

2. I can't help but get a "The host can do whatever they want, it's their server" vibe.

1. a permanent ban prevents you from playing the server. a temporary ban allows you to play that server, and learn from that ban, in turn allowing you to avoid any future bans

2. that's the way a blockland server works, in truth, the host can do whatever they want. don't like it? deal with it or leave the server

2. that's the way a blockland server works, in truth, the host can do whatever they want. don't like it? deal with it or leave the server

Might does not mean right.

no, it doesn't. unfortunately, that's the way blockland works when you host a server.

regardless of whether or not the host is reasonable or not, they are the ones in control of the server

Quote from: Badspot
Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party