Peace Soldier, TerraMurderBoss(45370) - stuffting on player's opinions

Author Topic: Peace Soldier, TerraMurderBoss(45370) - stuffting on player's opinions  (Read 4036 times)

So recently I was playing on the server called Trench Zombies 2. I liked the server itself, it had crates and etc but existance of gold guns(op versions of normal) wants to make me cry. Today, when I joined, I asked host if he has got golden guns, so he says "yes". Then I stated my opinion that having golden guns isn't fun and it's better to replace them with a lot of normal guns. Instead of saying something, he started to stuffting on my opinion and telling that everyone likes golden guns idea(only one guy said golden guns are fun). Argue ended up in me getting banned by host with weird reason(sorry I couldn't post ban image, server closed after I got banned :c)

P.S. When I said "I exploted shotgun", in the older version, you could crouch in to take a gun.
/discuss

why say this to the server host though

why say this to the server host though
He already knew it before that I glitches it

Are you admitting to exploiting a bug?

uh, oh.
i think a backfire will occur soon..

He was a lot more lenient with you than I would have been. You were being annoying as stuff.

What's with the chargers mascot picture lol

To be honest you were acting like a complete pest in this situation, no wonder the host / admins didn't take your opinions to the weapons so kindly lol

To be honest, you guys were kinda jumping on him about how the weapons were OP, also notice how calm he was and you were the opposite

To be honest, you guys were kinda jumping on him about how the weapons were OP, also notice how calm he was and you were the opposite
This ^

and also this

Sorry I didn't say Hi back :* I were afk

sorry i said that, he looked like he was dismissing another guy earlier (im scar)

but i did make polite suggestion about letting people by upgrades for bots later

Oh yeah he is the guy that banned me for saying that the bf3 weppack sucks.

Amazing the way things work now.

as long as the ban wasn't permanent it wasn't a big deal

hosts that use bans to handle arguments are pretty obnoxious and shows how much of a bigger person they cant be

at the same time, there were a few indicators that this guy wasn't going to listen, and using those indicators to shut up would have prevented you from getting banned

1. as long as the ban wasn't permanent it wasn't a big deal

2. at the same time, there were a few indicators that this guy wasn't going to listen, and using those indicators to shut up would have prevented you from getting banned

1. It doesn't matter how long the ban is (most of the time.), just what happened to get the ban.

2. I can't help but get a "The host can do whatever they want, it's their server" vibe.