Author Topic: eholt - Incompetent host  (Read 4504 times)

Lmao, this is just how you feel about the server.

Just leave the server if they are not your age. Maybe you could host your own server?

Lmao, this is just how you feel about the server.

Just leave the server if they are not your age. Maybe you could host your own server?
Well, from my observation it looks he wanted to enjoy the server and the militaristic environment. Sadly, that opportunity was taken away from him "unfairly." Then, hell breaks lose.

"Me no like when people do not do what I say! ban spree"
/support

Well, from my observation it looks he wanted to enjoy the server and the militaristic environment. Sadly, that opportunity was taken away from him "unfairly." Then, hell breaks lose.

From what I read there was never really an opportunity. This sounds like a team deathmatch rather than a MilitaryRP

From what I read there was never really an opportunity. This sounds like a team deathmatch rather than a MilitaryRP
Your statement is accurate, there was never any RP when I was at the server. Why did I forget about that?

Looks like I may be changing my mind to /support

So first off when you said you didn't know where to go, I always direct any recruits to parade, sometimes its less obvious than other times, but you likely got shot for wandering off, most likely after numerous warnings

> Killing without a legitimate reason or want based unwritten rules.

Also, you also keep saying I ban without warning, which is complete crap
It is true that before I gave insults as ban warnings which I no longer do, all insult bans are going to or already have been removed or rewritten, we now put a reason on and permanent bans are reserved for more serious issues, you always back up the people that come to talk crap, I wonder why?
It seems you have an issue with how strict this server is, i will kick those that do not behave, and I do warn
Also, the final ban on your account Structure was completely deserved, you had been continuously disrupting my server and I gave you too many second chances.

Nice legitimacy.

Anyway, you are extremely biased towards the opposition, I don't know if they are also lying about why they were banned, and I'm sure they tried playing the victim

I do not ban people for criticising my server, there are a few examples who have ranks

Also, if you hate my server so much, hate how I run things, hate the strict nature
Why do you keep coming back? Im not even surprised if 'Alts' was you

Wew lad. The entire OP literally states otherwise. Not only you build loving poorly, but you act even worse around your server guests. And most of the following evidence proves that. You literally banned the OP for his opinions, and banned B.I.G. For just replying and/or being part of the BLF??

I think you may have a severe case of Terminal 6 Brain Cancer, because you couldn't even figure out what the stuff to do if your ass was on fire and you have a bucket of water in your hand.

/roasted, supported.

Me missing the names of 2 admins doesnt matter, and you trying to "roast" the rating makes you look pathetic, the rating was a joke.
You also do realises no one believes any of your bullcrap  since we have all been on your server.
Also, I have Alts chatlogs. He just said "This build is spammy" and you started spamming the chat with lame insults and then damage controlled by perma banning him. He even offered to help build. Also dishing out moderator is stupid since they could be immature, like Skeletal.

Its a sidememe, dw

A sidememe that has been forgotten for the last 50+ dramas.

Also, what is a sidememe in the first place? Did you just pull a word out of your behind? Nobody in the internet says "sidememe". It is either a meme or it is not a meme.

Anyway, on the topic of the drama, eholt wasn't right for expecting unwritten rules to be followed. On the other hand, Paint exploited his way out of the cell but maybe it was for the better.

And back to the first hand, the thread does have some people saying they were banned for no reason.
AGAIN, Paint did not state that most of the posts in that thread are his own.

(Note: Rules were added to the server's thread after the drama)

I think I may go /halfsupport in this case.

I joined, but witnessed these things happening to other people. Tbh I criticized the server in the same way as this thread, (e.g. Crappy build, no actual rules) but wasn't banned because Skeletal has some guy crush on me. /support

and also

this made me laugh way more than it should have

Next time i host ill try make it easier to access the forum thread so people can read the rules

Next time i host ill try make it easier to access the forum thread so people can read the rules
Hey eholt, how about you make a better Military RP? You teleported to me so you could kill me when I got access to the armory, and then put me in a cube with no doors surrounded by fences. That's not very realistic, is it?

Maybe you should take time to build a ruleboard, get good admins and rebuild the whole map too?

I personally enjoyed his server, But thats just my opinion

The host made a badly built spawn and gave a broken link to the rules. He hasn't unbanned anyone who was banned fairly and then banned my friend for running away from camp. Well done host!