I'm in School Detention AMARTTT

Author Topic: I'm in School Detention AMARTTT  (Read 2300 times)

I didn't make it in time so gotta stay in detention.
Didn't make what in time, dammit op, why so vague?

my school is way worse
they make me sit in a corner every day for lunch because someone thought i stepped on a milk carton, when i didn't
god are you in loving elementary school it sounds like you got a time out and no recess 

why are you on your phone in a detention

Didn't make what in time, dammit op, why so vague?
Leave and don't come back.
why are you on your phone in a detention
I was in the bathroom. You couldn't use the phone in detention.

So because I didn't make it to clas in time, my stupid loving teacher made me go to detention. I don't even know why that's punishable?

white because he jerked off there and painted them white
so is your dog white

Leave and don't come back.
No.
You know the rules, Once you're here, you're here forever.

I don't even know why that's punishable?
If you were stupid enough to be late for class in the first place, I really doubt you have the brain cells required to understand why that's an issue.

School may not be for you, my friend. Consider work at McDonalds or similar.

it's punishable because they're trying to drill into your head an important life skill called being on time. showing up late in the real world - for meetings, work, dates (if applicable), events - can bear consequences worse than sitting in a chair for a set period of time

lmao the difference between latin america and the US is amazing. I once overheard one of my class mates say "Look at how early I got. Only 30 minutes late".

If you were stupid enough to be late for class in the first place, I really doubt you have the brain cells required to understand why that's an issue.

School may not be for you, my friend. Consider work at McDonalds or similar.

McJob, why do you always gotta be angry? So what if I'm late, doesn't mean you should go full on thunder on me.

McJob, why do you always gotta be angry? So what if I'm late, doesn't mean you should go full on thunder on me.
The forums have hollowed most of us so much the only source of garunteed entertainment is by acting like a richard 24/7

god are you in loving elementary school it sounds like you got a time out and no recess 
8th grade
and by corner, i mean this stuffty desk that's covered in dead roosterroaches

8th grade
and by corner, i mean this stuffty desk that's covered in dead roosterroaches
crush them into paste and inject it into yourself
then develop immunity to radiation like roosterroaches are and then when the bombs drop, be one of the few survivors, and mate with the surviving females and develop a new society of rooster-roach hybrid people

crush them into paste and inject it into yourself
then develop immunity to radiation like roosterroaches are and then when the bombs drop, be one of the few survivors, and mate with the surviving females and develop a new society of rooster-roach hybrid people
i would, but i'm entemophobic.