Happy World Patriarchy Day!

Author Topic: Happy World Patriarchy Day!  (Read 2645 times)

It's world patriarchy day! Today was declared world patriarchy day by Milo Yiannopoulos (it's also his birthday.).

How have you celebrated world patriarchy day?

-snip-
Where does everyone keep grabbing these gifs?
It's almost like they stockpile them.

Today was declared world patriarchy day by Milo Yiannopoulos (it's also his birthday.).
This explains so many of the things you say.

Where does everyone keep grabbing these gifs?
It's almost like they stockpile them.
They do

This explains so many of the things you say.
Maybe so, but this sentence tells me so much, yet so little.

I'm proud to be part of 50% of the human population

Maybe so, but this sentence tells me so much, yet so little.
I get the feeling that you're younger than you say on your profile, and I don't think it's a good idea for you to be immersing yourself in radical political movements at your age. Your brain is not fully developed and you do not currently have the worldview or education necessary to properly separate reliable information from propaganda.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't read about conservative politics, but you might want to stay away from white nationalist movements until you're not as susceptible to being deceived, biologically speaking. It's not a coincidence that every fringe group on the internet recruits their members while they're young. 

I get the feeling that you're younger than you say on your profile, and I don't think it's a good idea for you to be immersing yourself in radical political movements at your age. Your brain is not fully developed and you do not currently have the worldview or education necessary to properly separate reliable information from propaganda.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't read about conservative politics, but you might want to stay away from white nationalist movements until you're not as susceptible to being deceived, biologically speaking. It's not a coincidence that every fringe group on the internet recruits their members while they're young. 

You may have actually had a solid point, If I wasn't actually 17.
It's a damn shame I'm one month too young to vote too.

Also, aside from the white part, wtf is wrong with being nationalist?

Also, aside from the white part, wtf is wrong with being nationalist?

Because America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world.

Tell me why did you come back if you would revert to your old ways?

Because America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world.
specifically texas
i was born there