Author Topic: Will Badspot make a Blockland Glass listing forum just like RTB?  (Read 1558 times)

Since Glass is becoming a newer and newer and more bigger thing, it will soon shape up to be just like RTB. Does that mean we will see a future 'Glass Listing' board with it's own bot?

no.

after the RTB ordeal, I really don't think Badspot will do something like that again.

Badspot knew Ephialtes for a very long time (since RTB v1.045??) and he had the position of trust to get RTB that far, we probably won't ever will.

I'd like to see Badspot's thoughts too if he could reply to this.

If I had the opportunity, I'd implement it. For him it's not much other than a few mouse clicks to set it up for sure, and it'd surely help the game by providing a clean and easy way to get add-ons, which is what this game is pretty much living on now. The real issue is that he has no reason to trust us, which is understandable.

I think what we really need is steam workshop support.

Honestly, getting our content out to as many places as we can would be great.

I think what we really need is steam workshop support.
And yet, many would argue that this is a bad idea because of people who could just delete their submission at a moments notice and that we already have Glass for that

There's just no getting anywhere with that, especially if Badspot doesn't do anything about it

after the RTB ordeal, I really don't think Badspot will do something like that again.
Badspot knew Ephialtes for a very long time (since RTB v1.045??) and he had the position of trust to get RTB that far, we probably won't ever will.

Isn't Blockland Glass run by several users? Seems like it'd be more versatile being run by a handful of talented coders rather than some unstable egomaniac and his similarly narcissistic friend circle. Creating a listing for Blockland Glass would give it the popularity boost it needs to become a useful platform.

Isn't Blockland Glass run by several users? Seems like it'd be more versatile being run by a handful of talented coders rather than some unstable egomaniac and his similarly narcissistic friend circle. Creating a listing for Blockland Glass would give it the popularity boost it needs to become a useful platform.
Yeah, I started Glass with the intention that it would be headless and have multiple developers. That didn't really happen, its just Paperwork and I.

no and if you think so ur dum

No point having a new board for it, unless it's more finely subdivided or something. Otherwise just have the glass bot post in the normal add-on board.