Author Topic: Graphictoria - Old ROBLOX returns (alive again)  (Read 53632 times)

is anyone going to elaborate on what the hell is going on
this

im contemplating getting this but im not really sure because you guys keep going on about how unstable the creator and admins are

what the hell is going on

this

im contemplating getting this but im not really sure because you guys keep going on about how unstable the creator and admins are

what the hell is going on
Everything is back to normal. Creator's old friend decided to spam on forums and do other stuff. Creator(EnergyCell) got mad and shut down the site for like 10 minutes.

is anyone going to elaborate on what the hell is going on
janita told everyone to ddos an an ip adress that she leaked.

is there a working discord invite link

This definitely isn't illegal.

This definitely isn't illegal.
Apparently Roblox admins have been okay with the project, although I don't have any sources or quotes on hand.

what if you try to host phantom forces in graphictoria?...

maybe it would not run correctly, since graphictoria is oooold and he wouldn't be able to support all the complex scriptz

what if you try to host phantom forces in graphictoria?...

maybe it would not run correctly, since graphictoria is oooold and he wouldn't be able to support all the complex scriptz
Somebody tried it already. Client crashed.

Somebody tried it already. Client crashed.
any console/script errors?
EDIT : Oh yeah! of course. roblox didnt use CSG in 2008, that should be the reason.

EDIT: for the love of God make a survive the disasters game and I'll love you
may i try?
call me Blocks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:09:33 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

any console/script errors?
may i try?
call me Blocks
You can't even load the place in the studio.

Apparently this stuff is going down because of mods leaving and doxing threats to the creators
rip i guess

Apparently this stuff is going down because of mods leaving and doxing threats to the creators
rip i guess
well forget i just downloaded it too

Just a reminder, the game isn't going down, but a bunch of mods left, including Whimee :-(

ohai heres the graphictoria thread