Author Topic: polaroid cameras  (Read 3241 times)

hey im a loving hipster who else is and has a polaroid camera and wants to talk with me about their cool hobby that im going to pick up this month
im looking at a Polaroid supercolor 670 af. the af stands for as forget because its cool as forget

here is a picture

wow isnt that cool af?

u can buy them for like 20$ theyre great but the catch is that the film is very expensive.
25$ for 8 photos. thats like 3$ per photo. and since the cameras are pretty old tech getting a good pic takes practise.

but if u rlly want to do it, then pls dont get ripped off and buy the camera at like a normal store cuz they rip you off by selling them for like 10x more expensive (seen it @urban outfitters)
u can find plenty at thrift stores or just on a marketplace website
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:14:15 PM by Donnies Catch »

Yeah that's the only issue with this format. I'm really cautious when shooting film to begin with, but this is literally 3$ a shot so you need be extra careful. The cool thing about film though is even if you mess up it's going to look cool one way or the other.

try to find a cheap light meter as well.
Will help out loads

I like polaroid cameras I can also control time and I do zany stuff with my lesbian friend

Look at these cute little polaroid cameras

i have a 635 cl

the film for these camera are so loving expensive tho

i read the title and my first thought was "loving hipster"

wasnt disappointed.

I like polaroid cameras I can also control time and I do zany stuff with my lesbian friend
ready for the moshpit shaka brah

i read the title and my first thought was "loving hipster"

wasnt disappointed.
im selfaware af

is it old film you guys buy, or is there just like one brand making new ones that can upcharge you.

is it old film you guys buy, or is there just like one brand making new ones that can upcharge you.
yea its the latter basically.
and it used to come in 10 packs instead of 8 but then they "made it thicker so it works better" hmhmh

typical hobby stuff