Author Topic: Does anyone else not trust courts/judges  (Read 944 times)

ok so for the longest time i've distrusted judges and courts in general, because I've heard lots of stories of things like robbers breaking in through a window, cutting themselves on the glass, sueing the homeowners, and winning. I also watched a youtube video where 2 girlscouts knocked on a woman's door and for some reaosn the woman had a panic attack and sued the girls and won. Is anyone else like this?

this is now a phoenix wright topic

i wanna be the court

court systems are complicated, there are so many judges in this country in so many specialized courts and so many cases taken that there's bound to be some error along the way, but you can always appeal to a higher court if you really need to (until you get to SCOTUS), and if they take the case then hopefully they can change the ruling. having unelected judges (like federal courts and certain states) means that they don't have to worry about being politicians that have to appeal to the masses as republicans or democrats, they can just be judges. most of these weird cases you see probably happen in local court systems where facts are hazy. for the most part, juries and judges are on average, reasonable means of interpreting law for a given set of facts, but obviously, people are human and make mistakes.

I trust lawyers much less than judges.

My biggest beef with the court system in the US is that there's always so much money involved, and it seems that the lawyers can end up benefiting from a case more than anyone else sometimes.

i am the judge now and ur all guilty and will be sentenced 2 death

We have no choice then

It's time to employ Street Judges