Author Topic: can somebody explain why i keep hearing people talk about clowns  (Read 1590 times)

there's probably already a post on this but um
why

Because Hillary wants to distract you from the election.

If she wanted to distract people from the election, why would she want people talking about the people who are running?

Uh, okay then.

I'm supposing this is just some big myth for the halloween day.

That would actually make sense..

In the United States (as I know so far), there are these people dressing up as clowns and going out to scare or attempt to murder people.

In the United States (as I know so far), there are these people dressing up as clowns and going out to scare or attempt to murder people.
It's probably the first choice, but maybe the second choice.

because its election time.

god damn im funny. i should be a murphy brown writer.

Publicity stunt performed for the new IT revival.

It was the beginning of a new day, and word had spread that people had been dressing up as clowns and stalking the woods for potential victims. Victims as in "Scare victims", they were innocent souls, to say the least. For the most part it was a joke. What these people didn't expect was to see clowns already stalking the tree lines. News began to spread through word of mouth that the clowns had begun coming from the deep reaches of the forests brandishing knives and other weapons. You couldn't tell if a clown in the outskirts of the forest was somebody pranking you, or one of them. By them, I mean one of those sick morons who get their rocks off on REALLY scaring kids.

News finally reached national headlines as clowns began popping up along treelines all over the country. Lots of people started to worry about the safety of their kids. It wasn't soon before the manufactured stories began popping up about clown attacks that supposedly happened. The headlines ate it up, and started broadcasting warnings when a clown sighting happened in your local county. It all came to a head when a police officer shot and killed a clown carrying a knife. Medical officials on sight swore that clown wasn't human, his facepaint wouldn't rub off and his red rubbery nose was stuck on. The county began questioning anyone dressed up in clown outfits and so began the nation-wide ban on clown outfits for holloween.

October 31st is steadily approaching, dunno what could happen then. Been a wild ride so far. Do me a favor though, and stay the hell away from the forests.

i live near a forest though

just touch the clown's "horn" |: ^ )