the walking dead season 7, episode 1 discussion **spoilers**

Author Topic: the walking dead season 7, episode 1 discussion **spoilers**  (Read 2134 times)

well, that sucked.
not just because we lost two main characters, but they milked the hell out of it with suspense and no real entertainment value.
hell, that was just plain grueling and flat out boring.  where's the payoff?

use transparent text to answer this

who died?

use transparent text to answer this

who died?

Abraham and Glenn died, basically like in the comics. Funnily enough, that's where I stopped reading.

its purpose was to establish negan as a character and how he'll have a major impact on the team, and to suspensefully kick off the season

i think it did pretty well

kinda dumb to kill glenn after everyone was happy he wasn't killed by zombies imo

I was not expecting 2 deaths man, stuff pissed me off.

I was not expecting 2 deaths man, stuff pissed me off.

I'm surprised more of you don't watch The Talking Dead, they have great conversations that also explain a lot of stuff. Also why are we talking in transparent text?? The topic title already is claiming spoilers. Abraham was actually supposed to die when Denise did back towards the end of Season 6. Denise wasn't a character in the comics. The chatacter's actor said it best: he was working on borrowed time. I think they REALLY made it more impactful killing two characters, having Daryl do his thing and get Glenn killed, etc. Since Glenn is the one who died in the comic as well.

I'm surprised more of you don't watch The Talking Dead, they have great conversations that also explain a lot of stuff. Also why are we talking in transparent text?? The topic title already is claiming spoilers. Abraham was actually supposed to die when Denise did back towards the end of Season 6. Denise wasn't a character in the comics. The chatacter's actor said it best: he was working on borrowed time. I think they REALLY made it more impactful killing two characters, having Daryl do his thing and get Glenn killed, etc. Since Glenn is the one who died in the comic as well.
to be fair about the comic relation andrea didn't die in the comics, at all
which is a damn shame because i liked her

Oh my god.
I just watched it. ffs I liked both the characters that died.

they were like the only characters that were memorable and likable

rip abraham's quotes

rip abraham's quotes
"when you were pouring the bisquick were you trying to make the pancakes"

As much as this was a good way to kick off this season, this episode was pretty unpleasant to watch.

Negan is funny as hell. This will be a good season.

i do gotta say negan is funny as hell but i do hope he gets an award for his performance considering that he was loving scary

that entire episode was just about negan brutally killing two main characters
and the next episode preview looks like rick explaining the situation to the town

i mean, we get it, negan is a a sadistic badass.  lets move on am i right?

nah, we are gonna go through a boring phase right when we think rick's group is finally badass, killing negans crews, bam -- they're leveled again just like the prison and governor arc.  back to square one.
same old gimmick.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:47:50 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »