Author Topic: Weapon M9-Berreta  (Read 3476 times)

That's right.. the almost king of generic 9mm pistols.

In Blockland? WHAT!

Well, it has a cool model that I made, some sounds off of youtube, and a custom made icon!
Nothing special here..

If you want to download well it's right here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgurajgr3m5h0wt/Weapon_m9berreta.zip?dl=0

Hope you think my cool gun addon is decent or good.
Any constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Model looks fine, I would rather have it have more color though.

Model looks fine, I would rather have it have more color though.

Well, tomorrow i'll look into changing the colors in different parts.

model looks suspiciously ripped off some other game; its pretty dang high poly and has some parts that look like should be textures but arent

its okay if it is ripped - just dont take credit for stuff you didnt make.

model looks suspiciously ripped off some other game; its pretty dang high poly and has some parts that look like should be textures but arent

its okay if it is ripped - just dont take credit for stuff you didnt make.

I'll be honest I made the model.

I'll be honest I made the model.
okay

its a good model and you should learn how to uv map so you can get some textures on the handle. that would make it look better than the current smooth shading there

applying textures is the same as applying a material - theres a part where you can specify the image a material has to texture the model. for blockland, all you have to do is make the material image the texture.

i don't think blockland is the game for this model

what did you model this in?

what did you model this in?

I modeled this with Milkshape 3D.

Select all of the faces, go to groups and make sure auto smooth is checked. Go to vertex > unwield and uncheck box, then weld them back together.

It will make the model look a bit nicer.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:00:27 PM by Sheepocalypse »

(note) Just realised the icon wasn't working ingame so I renamed the png and it worked)

Select all of the faces, go to groups and make sure auto smooth is checked. Go to vertex > unwield and uncheck box, then weld them back together.

or just go to tools > tile texture mapper > cubic > ok

Personally, i think the model looks good as it is, flat shading doesn't always make things look nicer

The model doesn't really feel right in this game, maybe put less detail?