Author Topic: Mallo100's Big Plan: Arkansas, Russia, and Nukes  (Read 2290 times)

Arkansas on the American Map
As some of our American forumers may know, the state of Arkansas has been a thorn in mine and many other's sides (especially Texans) for not contributing enough to the U.S.
Today I propose that we get rid of Arkansas once and for all and save America. However this will be no easy task, as it will require lots of money. To make myself seem less of a insane man, allow me to address my reasons for why Arkansas loving sucks.
  • They don't know how grammar works
  • Hillary Clinton
  • They thought they would get good pusillanimous individual by stealing Texas's state bird and adding an adjective to make it "unique"
  • It's has more inbred mouthbreathers than Alabama
  • It's more barren of unique civilization than loving Antarctica
  • The loving Irish
  • Names root comes from Kansas, Kansas's name makes sense because it ends with an ass, Arkansas ending is pronounced aw, showing that women from Arkansas have no asses
The Plan
  • Build a 50 foot tall and 40 foot wide wall made of reinforced Nintendo Gamecubes along the Arkansas border
  • Create a dome in the shape of Arkansas with a hole that has a diameter of 20 ft with self-operated mounted guns with a distance of 70 yards from eachother
  • Drop a loving nuke (nicknamed: THE HH'SUSJLIWCWBIT90SITOMIWTWWFIT80 SIDKBYYGFBhover for full name) in there
To all Arkansas forumers; I would advise moving out within the next 50 days
The Plan 2: Electric Boogaloo
With Arkansas out of the way Texas will now secede, taking all previous land back when it was a country (New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming). But we're not done there, there still unfinished business.
The Plan III: The War to End all Wars
Just because Texas is a separate nation now doesn't mean it cant help others so here's the strategy for the Russo-Texan War.
  • The war will be a surprise attack, first we will use hot air balloons from New Mexico made of reinforced TI-84 calculators to seize Russian missile silos using silenced shotguns to make sure a distress call doesn't get out to other silos and the capitol
  • Have Coloradan snowboarders raid the Russian capitol building in Moscow, but not kill anyone because we're not loving barbarians
  • Hold Russian political leaders hostage and have them interrogated
  • Have a Junta established
  • Annex Russia
  • Send Russia to the Sun
  • Ally with Scotland to help find and destroy any remaining Russians and rebels
The Plan 4: Testimonials

"brb i gotta take an arkansas"

"how can anyone be sure arkansas is even real"

why the HH'SUSJLIWCWBIT90SITOMIWTWWFIT80 SIDKBYYGFB?

why not the ACNRHKLAH-BSLFGSGL
or the JSTPHVHDERSMASPRGSR

why the HH'SUSJLIWCWBIT90SITOMIWTWWFIT80 SIDKBYYGFB?

why not the ACNRHKLAH-BSLFGSGL
or the JSTPHVHDERSMASPRGSR
because the HH'SUSJLIWCWBIT90SITOMIWTWWFIT80 SIDKBYYGFB is a nuke that can forget everything unless contained

Holy forget I'm surprised you actually made a thread of this.

as a resident of oklahoma
yea sure y not

• Build a 50 foot tall and 40 foot wide wall made of reinforced Nintendo Gamecubes along the Arkansas border
This alone shows that it's impossible for this plan to fail.

as a resident of arkansas

go for it

i found a hole in your plan:
kansas is pronounces "kans-es", not "kans-ass"

Lets get canada to invade. I hope you will not care if we invade all the other places in america.

Lets get canada to invade. I hope you will not care if we invade all the other places in america.
no we're annexing canada
along with earth
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:31:43 PM by Malleo100 »

this is all good yes but where does oklahoma come in into all this

But I live in Arkansas

Edit: Guess i'm moving then
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:00:12 PM by Charles Barkley »