Author Topic: Blockheads With Attitudes | Face_NWA  (Read 4769 times)

The squad is here boys

you're really pushing the black stereotypes aren't you

why do you and path think your all ghetto

its pretty clear that you both are trying to fit in with the black community although the way you act just makes you look progressively stupid. your obviously not black

your obviously not black
klmao i dont even act black 90% of the time

ive been raised by the white side of my family so of course i dont act all "brother brother" on a daily basis but i do live in ny so there are some things that are part of my regular vocab. you'd be surprised to see that a lot of people, white black hispanic asian etc, talk black in new york.

i am blacker than flowey tho genetic wise

Ignore everything above. You're confusing new yorker speak with acting black. I just speak the way i normally talk IRL since i have an accent but flowey's just a white kid harping off the dead 90s gangsta rap culture. please dont compare me to him.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:53:31 PM by Perry »

You're confusing new yorker speak with acting black.
what

what
I dont know what it is about you that makes you not capable of understanding what an 'accent' means. I'm not pretending to act 'black,' its just the way i normally speak when i'm not being absolutely dead serious

no its just the way that sentence is put together i don't understand

no its just the way that sentence is put together i don't understand
well i'm sorry you dont understand it. how about you just continue not understanding and i'll continue talking like a dumbass and we dont even have to talk to each other just ignore me

if ever you dont like me talking that way just create a drama titled 'I dont like  the way black people talk' and we can settle it there

damp do you think im serious when i act black
dude you are a literal Riddler
stop judging a book by it's cover and jumping into conclusions

yes I think you act serious and try to blend in with that crowd. either that or your just making fun of black stereotypes.

damp do you think im serious when i act black

half of your posts have something to do with biggie smalls, a dead rapper from the 90s. Emphasis on dead. It gets pretty annoying to see you obsess over him so much. I like rappers and stuff but I rarely post about them and if I do it's because they're being brought up in a topic.

Dont get me wrong, Biggie Smalls was a great rapper. NWA was a great group. However, these obsessive crazes are more of an early 2000s thing. At this point you should be moving on with your life and not acting like they're literally the most popping artists atm.