Custom's Jail Escape (ID: 51951) [Image heavy]

Author Topic: Custom's Jail Escape (ID: 51951) [Image heavy]  (Read 6432 times)

First, let's just say this is kind of a rant about the server.

Okay, let's begin the topic with the build and spawning.
None of the buttons in the jail are for guards only, anyone can press them.

This has some familiarity...

Full jail

Here's what the cells look like

Escape route that anyone can open (even guards can get out of this)

Guards have stalled the round so I decided to go to where the island is and we won the round

When I first spawn I start as Warden.. Then I see this:

In this image I also see that there's no way to tell who killed them (they have that SMM bodies mod) unless you see it with your eyes of course, so good luck with anyone proving who died

Again what is this nonsense

And again

I kill 2 people for charging at me with a knife, I'm just going to assume Snack is a troll (ID 28555)

After a few rounds I randomly got switched into prisoners team.
Well they are right.. we do spawn with a knife.

Can we be original?

This server is like a hideous copy of Crown's Jailbreak.

Blatant ripoff of a quality server.
/support

Looks fine to me. Keep in mind Crown didn't make up the gamemode lmfao.

Looks fine to me. Keep in mind Crown didn't make up the gamemode lmfao.
except he straight up copied half the server
some of the builds are EXACTLY the same

Well, to his defense the CSGO and GMOD versions have you spawn in with a knife.  But this is blockland.

Things wrong with this server:
-I played this server for the first time and became warden.  I played this type of gamemode before on gmod and CSGO, so i kinda knew what i was doing but you shouldn't be warden if its your first time playing
-The map is really broken, the prisoners can get into armory way too easily.  I said free day and in about 1 minute, every prisoner had weapons
-You can't change teams so i was warden 5 times in a row (keep in mind this is my first time playing the server)
- The map is really small and there is really nothing to do

I just want to say one thing in his defense other than the knife thing: Just because someone hosts a prison/jail escape doesn't mean they are copying crown.  If they were to take his build and rules, then it would be copying.  Also, yes i realize that on gmod and CSGO there are a stuff ton of servers with the same maps, and the reason behind that is that the maps are public and anyone can use them vs blockland where people build the maps specifically for one server.  

I apologize if anyone thought i was being a dumbass/handicap while i was a warden, I was a little bit confused and everyone was yelling at me to do different things.

Looks like a poorly designed server but why is it drama worthy?

Believe it or not crown didn't invent simon says

Mind posting some evidence of this?

why I'm custom right here that hosts this and the map is not mine, just edited and this is sleletals not mine http://i.imgur.com/k4b9EiD.png

How are we supposed to know that without pictures of Crown's build?..
Post some evidence.

How are we supposed to know that without pictures of Crown's build?..
Post some evidence.
Mind posting some evidence of this?
well i can't exactly go on and take pictures considering that i'm about an hour away from my house, and i don't exactly feel like going through the many pages of the blf thread for a few screenshots, so good luck on getting evidence
however i will say that the parkour towers and the t/f pit look exactly the same, they use the same weaponpack, and more importantly custom is a decently regular player on crown's (meaning that he's 100% conscious of the fact that all he's done is make a run-down version of a better server)

This server looks like absolute stuff visually and yeah it resembles crowns because it has bars other than that tho i don't see it

I know that the idea was not started by Crown's. What I am saying is that there are things such as the towers and T/F; and some mechanics are related to Crown's server. I'm not saying it's an exact copy.

I've reported some problems to the host and I never got a reply to anything.

All I can see that is visually similar is the 4 climbing towers

Here's their website: http://skele.site123.me/

The problem on the server is administration as well. Rules are being broken and it either takes forever handling the situation or it never gets handled at all.
RDMing

Event spam (they finally got banned for it but there was pages of this)

I can confirm everything said on this drama. Sugar has a more well-balanced and fun server than this. /support