Most traumatic Movie You've Seen?

Author Topic: Most traumatic Movie You've Seen?  (Read 1409 times)

The Blob.

It's scenes are extremely horrifying and they give me extreme nightmares.

Mine wasn't necessarily a movie but it was a few TV shows. One was about this family living in a haunted house and trying to escape it or something. I watched it when I was like 7 and I woke up in the middle of the night to it, and even to this day I still get the creeps nearly all the time in my house and when I sleep, it sucks man.

Another show was this one called "your child ate what?" or something along the lines of it, basically kids swallowing and choking on dumb stuff. It's made me very paranoid of choking or even the thought of it

my mom used to watch these stuffty lifetime movies every sunday and i'd watch them because it was on the biggest tv in the house and good lord they were bad but they forgeted with me as a young boy

spongebob sponge out of water

When I was around ten I watched some christmas movie that forgeted me up. Looking at it today it wasnt even that forgeted up tbh.

jin-roh had a big impact on me and now i cry myself to sleep every night

Another show was this one called "your child ate what?" or something along the lines of it, basically kids swallowing and choking on dumb stuff. It's made me very paranoid of choking or even the thought of it

hey i think i remember seeing that
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:04:49 PM by Decepticon »

The loved ones was pretty forgeted

when i was 8 i watched one of the freddy vs jason films at a friends house. i literally had nightmares for a week

the boy in the striped pajamas
this :(

was more just sad than traumatic i guess tho