Author Topic: Hallow's Eve is upon us- what be your guise?  (Read 1888 times)

The 31st of October draws near. Frights, scares, and spirits lurk amongst every corner, and the deceased among us stir from their eternal slumber. Surely you had made your proper preparations for this hallowed evening...

...Flowery English aside, what are you planning on going as for Halloween? Currently I'm planning on going as the AVGN because I think I kinda have all the essentials (glasses, dress shirt, khakis, anger, alcoholicism (not included)) and I could do it pretty ok. Also so I can get away with bringing a costume to school.

Come Halloween, this thread'll be repurposed into a costume-posting thread where you can post your costumes, I guess. Dunno how much that would clash with the real life pictures thread but eh.

im dressing up as straight human garbage, sporting my own skin, face, and hair

im dressing up as straight human garbage, sporting my own skin, face, and hair

a parrot plant
the perfect disguise

Bless the All Hallow's Eve Eve thread
talk about preemptive

corey, not in the house, the hm2 mask / character. kinda had to whip it up last minute but it turned out recognizable.

I'm going to be a formal skeleton.

the demon of procrastination

i was gonna dress up as jotaro but then all my money ran out of my wallet and brought back other things that weren't jotaro costume parts

i'm gonna eviscerate a pumpkin and put it on my head

i'm working at a haunted house on halloween so i guess i'll wear whatever they put me in