Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 85971 times)

And you think this helps at all, what do you think im doing, look in ot, faces,decals,prints. im even in paint.net making faces now...
no offence, but I haven't ever seen any original bl content created by you. I'm not saying you haven't, but I'm skeptical that you're actually working on faces and not using it as a way to diffuse other people's arguments

Not really.People don't like you here at all because you are a right up jackass all the time. We are saying "Why are you here no one wants you here" because literally no one likes yoou or wants you here

its still a stupid question, usually when people say "WE DONT WANT U HERE GO AWAY" on blf, 1% of the time the person actually goes away. why do you think it will be any loving different with me?

no offence, but I haven't ever seen any original bl content created by you.

what do you mean by content?

but I'm skeptical that you're actually working on faces and not using it as a way to diffuse other people's arguments

no i actually am, heres a sneak peek of the first anime face

just making it a 256x256 pixel dimension

its still a stupid question, usually when people say "WE DONT WANT U HERE GO AWAY" on blf, 1% of the time the person actually goes away. why do you think it will be any loving different with me?
It means no one likes you and you're recieving constant hate even though you're here to enjoy BLF. How are you enjoying it when no one likes you or wants you here? If you don't enjoy it, we suggest you leave.

Also stop with the "WE DNT WANT U HEER GO AWAY XD" bullstuff, it makes you look like a child.

It means no one likes you and you're recieving constant hate even though you're here to enjoy BLF. How are you enjoying it when no one likes you or wants you here? If you don't enjoy it, we suggest you leave.

Also stop with the "WE DNT WANT U HEER GO AWAY XD" bullstuff, it makes you look like a child.

you still don't get it lmao.

people not wanting me back doesn't really effect me, if you can't see that by now you never will.

one thing about me is that I don't take the internet seriously. you get weaker and weaker if you do eventually.

he's not thinkin straight, right?

he's not thinkin straight, right?

he keeps bringing up the part of where "NO1 WANT U HERE XD". Don't you think I don't loving know that already. thats his only argument, not wanting me here doesn't make his argument stronger, it just makes you look like you have no comebacks so the only stuff you can say is go away.

he keeps bringing up the part of where "NO1 WANT U HERE XD". Don't you think I don't loving know that already. thats his only argument, not wanting me here doesn't make his argument stronger, it just makes you look like you have no comebacks so the only stuff you can say is go away.

I enjoy the forums very much, thats why i'm currently teaching myself to use paint.net properly. I planned out my existance here by me only just making faces and some posts in OT, and maybe 1 or 2 in drama if somebody pisses me off ingame or a handicap needs to be called out.

that is true, wait who the forget are you, be gone weeb man
"nice point you got there, OH WAIT YOU HAVE AN ANIME AVATAR NEVERMIND HAHAHAHA  :cookieMonster:"

so uh
back to the butter
is that one of your different ways of enjoyment

so uh
back to the butter
is that one of your different ways of enjoyment

i started that stuff 3 months ago, one day there was nothing in the fridge but some butter, so i took a teaspoon and ate some, it was soo good.

You're trying to reason with a birck wall at this pint

You're trying to reason with a birck wall at this pint
He's gonna need this then