Author Topic: Xalos Add-On Rerelease Pack  (Read 12557 times)

I recently noticed that Google Drive has deprecated the format I was using for direct linking.  As such, all images, sounds, add-ons, and other files I have linked to there no longer work, including almost all of my released add-ons.

Thus, I decided to make a comprehensive archive of all the add-ons I have released previously, and many I have not.  Be aware that many of the mods which were not released, were not released due to stability or usability concerns.  It is unwise to simply drop all of these into your add-ons folder and enable all of them, as any number of conflicts may occur, both within the mods in the archive and with other mods.

The very popular Planets mod (Server_Planets.zip) and the Stargate mod (Gamemode_Stargate.zip, enable as normal under Custom rather than running as a gamemode) are both included in this archive, which had not been released prior to now.  Also included is the Planets gravitation helper and its source code.  Run this before starting a Planets server and, in theory, it will allow the server to run much more smoothly than the native TorqueScript version of the code.  In practice, some retrying might be needed to get it to work correctly.

Feel free to modify, expand, and redistribute any or all of the mods.

Xalpack.zip
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:08:31 AM by Xalos »

i am the happiest man alive because now i can play with my own stargates

ive been waiting for stargates for actual years and now they're here
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:02:46 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

You should host a server so I can join and Stargate with you :P

I can finally get to that castle i made in Lancelot. I saved the castle, but couldnt find that stuff because i didnt know where the forget Lancelot was actually located.

Stargate is the stuff

What is server_brainforget

Gonna guess it's a Brainforget interpreter.
I'm sold.
Edit:
Sever_Zoneplant: Zoneplant.

What the #### is a zoneplant
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:08:22 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Sever_Zoneplant: Zoneplant.

What the #### is a zoneplant

It allows the host to create regions in which people can place bricks without permission, which I created for my hotel so people could build in their rooms but not elsewhere in the hotel.

It allows the host to create regions in which people can place bricks without permission, which I created for my hotel so people could build in their rooms but not elsewhere in the hotel.
Cool.

EDIT: What does dimensions do?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:25:44 PM by SuperSuit12 »

EDIT: What does dimensions do?

It's a mod that allows players to place dimension doors down that take them to a dark region where they can build.  It also breaks saving and I never got around to fixing that.  So not something I'd recommend for long-term servers.

Server_zombie is really cool but what is it

Server_zombie is really cool but what is it
Umm really? You say it's cool but you don't know what it is?

Jesus don't be so aggressive I looked at the code

Xalos, which one was your space simulator?