Author Topic: Hollywood Tower Hotel now with interior  (Read 3327 times)

a few years back i created an exterior only build of the hollywood tower hotel using nothing but default bricks. some brother said to build on inside and i secretly took him up on that challenge. well now here are the fruits of my labor.

at a 100% "filled up" rate i couldnt post an image of every room but these are the highlights.

you can visit the server i have up under "hollywood tower hotel ~ghoststar2" to see the entire hotel for yourself!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:15:35 PM by Starkiller »

Is this available for visiting?

Where tf is the spook warning

Holy stuff this is amazing

Is this available for visiting?
there are a few things that need to be dealt with and I need it to be "proof read" to make sure I didn't leave any holes in the floors or walls or have any uncompleted parts I forgot about. But yes I will post the save file and a list of the addons it used.

there are a few things that need to be dealt with and I need it to be "proof read" to make sure I didn't leave any holes in the floors or walls or have any uncompleted parts I forgot about. But yes I will post the save file and a list of the addons it used.

awesome
i have the save but without interior i think
i like this build :P

Wow, this is entirely what i wanted to play DM or TDM on. These rooms, this weather and lighting iside of the hotel itself. Wanna try it.

10\10 (wanted to rate more, but i can't)

awesome
i have the save but without interior i think
i like this build :P
I smell build steeling xD
I'm joking (Worse joke 2019)

Holy forget bro. I think I remember your map from somewhere and I have it downloaded but IDK where I got it from. Holy stuff bro.

Love it, but I recommend placing zone plates on top of the roof to stop precipitation from falling inside.

Love it, but I recommend placing zone plates on top of the roof to stop precipitation from falling inside.
I actually tried this however the way precipitation works the zone bricks only have an effective range of 64 blocks below and 64 blocks "away" and that is actually a problem for this hotel considering its size and length of a lot of the hallways.