Author Topic: Halloween stories thread!  (Read 1327 times)

Give us all your spooks, laughs, tricks and treats here! Also, who all was in your group if you weren't alone?

I tried trading for all of my friend's 100grands, but came short 700grand of 1 million to loan out to someone.

Also, my friend was dressed up in a huge, inflatable T-Rex costume, and ended up meeting another T-Rex, they promptly charged eachother, started dancing, and banging their huge inflatable heads against eachother. My other friend was in a chicken costume and met another person in the same costume, and they both tried running from my brother, he was dressed as a chef and gave chase yelling about soup. I got scurvy. Later in the night, some group of girls were walking to their car, and the one next to me tried opening a locked door, grunted, and gave out a small "I think I broke my naail!" and I just started laughing my ass off and kept walking, I think I heard her say "That forgeter." My friend scolded me, saying that it's not funny. Then we walked a few more steps and he continued, "as long as they're not near us." and started laughing too.

We're thinking of all going as crusaders next year, chanting "DEUS VULT!" throughout the streets.

Our group was pretty large, we had:
A pirate (me)
A chicken
A T-Rex that kept stopping because sooo many people wanted pictures
A communist revolutionary that carried around an airsoft AK
A freedom fighter that asked everyone for freedom
A purger
A failed carpenter (he had a circular saw blade sticking out of his side)
A chef
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn & Joker (They made out a bit, then left the group after two streets, thankfully.)

I loving love Halloween.

A FEW YEARS AGO I WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE MY KIDDIE CAR BROKE DOWN AND I SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND ME SO I STUCK OUT MY THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF ME. I RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

Ain't a Halloween story, but I got a spooky spaghetti to tell.
Once upon a time a couple years back, I lived close to a different set of woods instead of the set I'm currently living in.
I used to go out and explore 'n stuff, all fun and games. The neighborhood was pretty old, so there was lots of interesting stuff. One of the places I liked to hang out in was this big ass bunker/storm drain thing. It had a big metal roof entrance that I couldn't lift and looked so rusted I doubt anyone could move it. It was the only way in or out that I ever found. It looked like there was one other exit, but it was caved in.
I'm down there one day, looking around the rooms. Out of nowhere, I hear a screeching of metal, and a 'SLAM' that rattled my teeth.
I naturally freak the forget out and get back to the ladder room and find that the door is closed. For a moment, I'm standing there thinking about what it's going to be like to starve to death in an abandoned bunker. I had started crying at this point. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I looked back up and saw a little square of light peaking through.
I hurry up the ladder, turned out there was a second hatch on the bigger door.
I open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

The wifi turned off for a couple hours.

my mom had to call comcast, that's pretty spooky

the grimch grabbed me

i wasnt allowed to go trick or treating as a kid so once like ten years ago me my sister and my brother once decided to sneak out and trick or treat and we were like 'we need costumes' and all i remember is that my sister gave me my older brothers cloths and hat and i went as a monday gangster for halloween and we went to peoples houses at some trailer park close to where i live to get some candy

i wasnt allowed to go trick or treating as a kid so once like ten years ago me my sister and my brother once decided to sneak out and trick or treat and we were like 'we need costumes' and all i remember is that my sister gave me my older brothers cloths and hat and i went as a monday gangster for halloween
that really sounds like something you would do

actually i cant really remember how many houses we went to but it wasnt many

but i do remember going to some old ladys house and she asks me like "what are you dress as young man?" really nicely and im just like "IM A GANGSTER!!" and shes just like questioning me but still being really nice to me it was great

I stayed home and was really sick all day

Since I was dressed as Blurryface which is pretty unknown the whole time people would compliment my buddies costumes then look at me awkwardly then switch the subject to the candy.

I stayed home and was really sick all day
good

I with my friend Tim went out to grab some treats and I scared some girls.