Author Topic: Goosebumps  (Read 607 times)

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This thread contains rap. I know this can be a touchy subject for a lot of people here, so i'm just going to preemptively warn people. Feel free to like, give your opinions on the song or stuff in general. But please, actually listen to the song if you plan on posting something negative about it. There are a lot of people who automatically link Hopsin's No words or 'brother brother 100% brother' or some stuff. Please, if you don't like the song, say why. Don't just dismiss the entire topic with a stereotypical gangsta rap song. Im not telling you what to do, but please man, dont be a richard.

So recently, Travi$ Scott released his second album, Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight. Many are starting to consider it one of the best albums released in 2016 (subjectively). Its interesting in the sense that it includes a diverse list of features (Andre 3000, kendrick lamar, justin beiber???). Anyways, there are some pretty good songs in the album and if you like Kendrick Lamar/Kanye West, this album is like the illegitimate child of the two, and you should check it out.

There's one really good song that sticks out of the album, which is the one that features Kendrick Lamar. Overall the song is good, it's definitely radio friendly, but its an interesting RNB and trap blend. I personally don't like Kendrick's lines as much as they're very basic, but overall the song is great and its worth listening to at least once.

I also got goosebumps during the chorus, so it kinda lives up to its name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4uHFi8fwKg (they might take this link down so check it out while its  hot!)

Its also 98 on the top 100 charts, so it might be extremely popular in the next month.

/discuss

'brother brother 100% brother'

God I forgot about that

Thanks for reminding me

Also i'm not gay but travis scott's voice makes me gush its a good song

Thought this was gonna be a thread on the book series, u have dissapointed me.