2 (5.4%)
mom charles made fun of me
5 (13.5%)
well he said frick to me
3 (8.1%)
your both loving stupid.
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: my mom tokk my comptur awayu (RANT!!!!!11)1111  (Read 2654 times)

hello my fellow blocklanders!!!! i habve urgetn news my mom took my comptuetr i hjate her and shte should go f*uck herds elf. i hate her she die please ee mom i wuish you would die in h*l

hre is a image of my sick a#% competur./
[img][ /img]

i was  wathcing pewwdie pie and my mom ewalked in and my pants sleiped off and a virus came onn of a naked grill and and i had a bottle of gold bond extra strengh mositureising xcrem. I feel completely violated of my right as a young boy. I have contacted immediately to get this case of privacy invasion sorted out. I feel loveually and morally violated as my private parts we observed by a woman. Please help me cope and survive this hard situation I have to face.

tahnk you forueeem for listenig to me please sub srivbe so i can bjuy a lawyer and buy 3O0o)#oo million dollars
donate here my brethren and we shall defeat our enemies in the time of uncertainty 

f*uck
badspot don't ban me please this is a misunderstanding I hope we can come to a resolution my graceful.

this reads like an indian facebook post

o look its this guy again

Whsot would ki;; her the fastest?//

brown town rape with your computer that you took back from her

hey man listen this thread sucks

Oh boy, Betelgeuse is back, I hope we have some funny forum Self Delete posts.

The old topic "A BUS FULL OF A N****RS GOING OVER A CLIFF MAKES ME CHUCKLE" was gold

The old topic "A BUS FULL OF A N****RS GOING OVER A CLIFF MAKES ME CHUCKLE" was gold
1. this isn't betelguese
2. do you mind not changing the title please

your a irrelevant sperg who honestly has some issues