master matthew2 - gay handicap

Author Topic: master matthew2 - gay handicap  (Read 7493 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=149802\
^his profile

master matthew has to be one of the most extravagant handicaps on the market currently. this young child thinks he is some weird forgetin' proper child who can presume anything at anytime. he changed the title on my mother's computer drama and now is putting allegations against me claiming im betel.
You're*

Also, this is exactly the way Betelgeuse acted before, So, I kinda thought you were.
Oh boy, Betelgeuse is back, I hope we have some funny forum Self Delete posts.

The old topic "A BUS FULL OF A N****RS GOING OVER A CLIFF MAKES ME CHUCKLE" was gold
like seriously we were in your mothers womb when the planes hit the towers please leave

but really guys i am betel sorry about that

but in all seriousness i am his brother ok lets just get that out their

but in all seriousness i am his brother ok lets just get that out their

So, you call me an 'autistic child', and you give the literal autistic child response when any question arises of who you are.

You're betel alright.
Why can't we have a reoccurring meme like SiIvaGunner on the forum, instead of a reoccurring Nigerian cunt?

Also, you're stuffposting already? How long will it be before you're banned?
I would drama you, but no one should give you the light of loving day.

also
like seriously we were in your mothers womb when the planes hit the towers please leave
Why the hell were you in my mother's womb? I didn't have a friend as a sibling.

This drama is pointless, and to be honest, I'm not even sure what the point that OP is trying to get to, because the grammar is so broken, it's loving unreadable.

master matthew why do you have to be such an edgy loser all the time

alsoWhy the hell were you in my mother's womb?
this folks is the reason why i take xanax every morning

This drama is pointless, and to be honest, I'm not even sure what the point that OP is trying to get to, because the grammar is so broken, it's loving unreadable.
the irony of this run-on sentence is laughable

sharing is caring you know

what is xanax

Xanax

As much as I am wishing for your ban, when it does come, it won't matter anyway. You'll just buy another Key and start this bullstuff all over again. What do you gain from this? Is this some sort of game to you? Well if it is, you should know its pay to lose. Have fun throwing away 10 bucks everytime you want to have stuffpost stuffshow, We'll laugh, you'll be banned, and you'll throw money down the stuffter. But Hey, atleast Badspot can use the money to improve Blockland, right? Actually No, because he has to use this money to stop starfishs like you, and starfishs far worse than you from taking our community apart. We have had many come and go who have tried to take this Community to its Knees, whether it be through DDoS attacks, a Hacking File, or just quantum stuffposting. They have all failed, and so will you. Maybe you'll get enjoyment out of being an obnoxious douche, even if you get banned, but in the end it won't mean anything. Try and pull some bullstuff with this thread, dramaing me for basically nothing. I called you out on your stuffposts, because thats what they are, and they're just trolling, you want to get some laughs, and some fun out of it.

Just so you know, when you pull this bullstuff, no one is laughin with you, or even at you. They laugh pure pity.