Poll

Linear capping system? (only adjacent points can be capped)

Yes
7 (87.5%)
No
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: ISLAND DOMINATION TDM | Federation v. Rebels [NEW POLL] [OPEN]  (Read 3830 times)

more people need to play this

I've started working on switching out the weapons to tier+tactical. The server will probably be up within the next few weeks, after this and a couple other things are finished.

this server was swood as hell, cant wait for you to host it again

Okay, well it turned out things went a lot faster than expected. The server is now online with Tier+Tactical weapons and a '/givePoints' command. The command is used as such:
/givePoints <player> <amount>

It should be a little bit easier to buy new vehicles for your team. Also, with the removal of GCat's weapons, there are no issues with FOV changing. If there are any issues with lag caused by the T+T projectiles (I've been experiencing some while testing the weps) let me know and I'll try to fix it asap.

Great and much needed additions! only thing I would suggest adding now is a linear capture point system to make combat a little more centralized!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:33:20 PM by patton360 »

Great and much needed additions! only thing I would suggest adding now is a linear capture point system to make combat
That's a great idea

lag issues are fixed. gameplay should be pretty smooth now

The addons causing the terrible lag was T+T, which means we won't be using it anymore. The weapons will be replaced with Modern Warbattles/Adventure Pack in the next couple of days. We will also be implementing other gameplay mechanics such as linear capping to streamline and centralize gameplay a bit. Post any other suggestions you got and we'll consider them.

Transport choppers and/or attack planes?

Transport choppers and/or attack planes?
We're considering adding in attack aircraft in the near future.

As for now, the server is open with new weapons and a brand new spawn room! Since the issue was with T+T, the lag problems /should/ be completely fixed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:40:46 PM by SphericalCube »