Author Topic: [0.0.1] Door Peeking  (Read 5168 times)

Allows you to look around on the other side of a door without actually opening the door.

To peek though a door, crouch and click on the door (while it's closed). Only one player at a time can peek through an individual door.

Download on Blockland Glass

(lewd) screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/3H2Bf
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:28:25 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

Tiny bump because no one will notice this addon if it isn't on the front page because no one will be looking for it since it's so new
I post topics at inopportune times apparently, since someone always coincidently bumps a different topic when i post a new one

oh yeah and i finally got a reserved spot where i want it on an addon thread that i own
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:14:58 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

- Reserved -
lol nice addon ill get it

Tiny bump because no one will notice this addon if it isn't on the front page because no one will be looking for it since it's so new
I post topics at inopportune times apparently, since someone always coincidently bumps a different topic when i post a new one

Warnung - while you wer typin a new reply has been posted. You mai wish to review le post

i hate u

oh yeah and i finally got a reserved spot where i want it on an addon thread that i own
you posted this 10 minutes ago, people do check Add-Ons, be patient.

RTBARCHIVE saves the day

this is a really neat addon and idea. nice job

A must have for the wannabe spy.

im confused on what you mean by 'peak'

like what happens?

im confused on what you mean by 'peak'

like what happens?
Allows you to look around on the other side of a door without actually opening the door.

Picture pls
you don't need any picture; you can assume what it can do by looking at the OP. I haven't added anything graphically significant to the game that would warrant a screenshot other than the ability to look on the other side of a door.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:48:42 PM by RTBARCHIVE »