Author Topic: Dont you hate it when (youtuber comment edition)  (Read 870 times)

So you know how you either post something or comment something, and people are complete douches about it and try to tell you otherwise on things, but your in the right? post stories or something on that

Don't you hate it when people insist donald Annoying Orange isn't going to win

dont you hate it when normies dont realize oak leaves are the cure to cancer, healthier than tobacco, and safer than alcohol?

don't you hate it when people get political on a non-political topic

I hate it when I go on twitter and a YouTuber makes a post and the majority of people who comment on it are those who have other YT'ers or that very YouTuber as their avatars like it's a fukin plague man.

Don't you hate when the guy you're arguing with feels the needs to go off topic to talk about your username and channel or some other stuff when it has nothing to do with anything

uh

what

i have a firefox addon that replaces youtube comments with reddit ones if there is any

dont you hate it when people say earth is flat?

Don't you hate forgetin' annoying kids who think using the word salty upsets you?

don't you hate it when you're trying to find the song you want but no one's posted about it yet :(