DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23417 times)

I'm into furry research so I won't be grossed out, pm me the sources if you can
*posts a picture of your mom*

*posts a picture of your mom*
so you found her after she fell into a human shaped hole?

I'm excited to see Nate Silver's take on the election results, since he was the only data-driven forecaster that gave Annoying Orange a fairly large shot at winning.
for like two days of the whole election season he gave Annoying Orange 49% and then turned him down back to 2%-8% before pushing him up to a little bit of 30%. he and the most prominent of forecasters predicted the states Annoying Orange needed to win (michigan, wisconsin, pennsylvania, etc.) wrong

in all, nate was a massive mess like the others

what i found hilarious was the USC/LA Times general election polling was one of very few polls that actually got it right and people dismissed them constantly
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:52:50 AM by Decepticon »

it's true though. "progressives" who defend islam are the worst. it's doublethink. muslims are directly opposed to all of your values of equality, freedom, women's rights, etc., etc.

I think the real issue is immediately labeling all the refugees as Muslims.
Most if not all of the immigrants are fleeing because they're being threatened to be killed for not being Muslim.

in all, nate was a massive mess like the others

Nah. He gave a one-in-third chance of Annoying Orange winning, which is pretty big considering the other forecasters gave Annoying Orange like 2-5% chances. I think the Huffington Post gave Nate stuff for putting Annoying Orange's chances too high, lol.